OH LAWD, DA BUDS!

Arry Waters

If I'm correct, this will be the first year backpack.tf is going to be used as the popular spreadsheet website for TF2 during the summer bud crash. I'm pointing this out because it's well known that buds have crashed last year in very much the same fashion as they are now but have recuperated after summer's end. It'll be interesting to see the coming events after all the crazy Steam summer sales have gone. So I'll ask you guys, what are your speculations? Will there be any lasting effects different from last year?

I just bought machina and kritz, while they were at the highest point D:

I dumped mine when they were at 22-23, since there was a) a glut of sellers, and b )  the buyers were becoming more and more successful. Was kinda scary, actually. They should be fine around 20ish, at the minimum.

Im seeing the machina about 15, kritz/slinger at 20-25, buds level out at 16-18, keys hit 5.66-6 ref before they level out.

Who knows though...valve could throw something else out there that messes with the econ. 

Im seeing the machina about 15, kritz/slinger at 20-25, buds level out at 16-18, keys hit 5.66-6 ref before they level out.

Who knows though...valve could throw something else out there that messes with the econ. 

I'd buy a S. Kritz.

Any prediction for Unusuals?

I dont focus on unusuals. Still wanting to finish my BK stranges, vintages, genuines and festives before i do unusuals. Got a long road ahead of me...considering unboxing 100 crates. Just amassing 100 keys and 100 crates with the best payout. In hopes of at least 1 unusual...

Hell may even get the next Burning KE.... dat spike.

Alot are hoping Valve does something good with it. Throw in a little stimulis package if you will. XD

Clever businessman

Buy high, sell low

SOMEONE's gotta make a loss to keep the economy flowing right

just bought a kritz for 45 keys -.-

got my machina in october for 15 keys

^

How about we get back on topic guys.

Finance & backpack.tf being used for the first time as the popular pricing tools in TF2 during a summer bud crash. Keys are about to hit 5 Refiined currently, and summer isn't really here just yet. We still have summer sales and TF2 summer updates to look forward to. What are your speculations of the economy in the fall after the summer aftermath?

Summer sales, people will want keys to buy game son the market, ref will become even more worth less.

UNLESS, valve decides to make ref useful to craft summer related items? 

Buds aren't useful on the steam market so they will drop too, because as I said, people will want keys.

Summer sales, people will want keys to buy game son the market, ref will become even more worth less.

UNLESS, valve decides to make ref useful to craft summer related items? 

Buds aren't useful on the steam market so they will drop too, because as I said, people will want keys.

We could use a little incentive in using our metal, that's for sure. If that happens, I'm not sure as to wether or not that would affect prices much at all. After all is done with summer, it'll be business as usual.

Economy is going to die

Cash out as soon as possible

RIP Team Fortress 2

E•con•o•my is go•ing to die (9 syllables)

Cash out as soon as poss•i•ble (8 syllables)

RIP Team For•tress 2 (5 syllables)

Your haiku is bad,

Worst one I have ever read,

Learn to write poems.

Be me, wait until buds are 8 keys, buy like 10, resell them for 27, profit????

Ah, but what's the ensurance buds will rise back to their original value after summer is over?

Archived