Mizore - would an IP ban work?

Grimes

Disclaimer: This is NOT a thread designed to flame Mizore, please stick to the facts and do NOT harass him or other users, as it will only make the situation worse.

As many of us know, Mizore has perhaps invested in the wrong hats, and as such, many of these hats have seen dramatic drops in value. 

Since his main account has been perm-banned ( http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198009554595 ) He has taken to creating alts and downright abusing individual people and the bp.tf community as a whole.

A few examples

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/534d76844cd7b8540f8b4a42 - I tried (and failed) to reason with him.

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/534feade4cd7b8f5478b471b - Note the dislikes 

http://backpack.tf/vote/id/535de9c94cd7b821218b4604 - More recent

I'm almost certain he has done it in more threads, so if someone could dig them up that would be appreciated.

Obviously he is contributing nothing to the community, and he definitely does not deserve to be here, with his attitude and abusive behaviour. 

All of this leads to my point; Is it possible to IP ban him, and if so, can't he just change his IP?

Let me know if this is the wrong section for this as well.

Tor
Proxy/s 

VPN

Wouldn't do much if anyone badly wants to avoid a ban (Unless they don't know the above exist)

Mizore, for example, seems like the kind of person who knows how to use them.

I edited this post around 13 times.

If they are on a standard home internet connection... unplug cable/dsl modem... wait 10 seconds... plug back in... on most service providers that's enough to change your ip

Tor

Proxy/s 

VPN

Wouldn't do much if anyone badly wants to avoid a ban (Unless they don't know the above exist)

Mizore, for example, seems like the kind of person who knows how to use them.

I edited this post around 13 times.

If they are on a standard home internet connection... unplug cable/dsl modem... wait 10 seconds... plug back in... on most service providers that's enough to change your ip

I thought as much, so its really impossible to completely ban someone. 

Off Topic (Dun hate me)

So I'm not the only one stalking this thread refreshing every 10 seconds to see if anyone comments?

All he can really do is be salty and childish, so there's really no real need in putting that much effort into someone like that.

I thought as much, so its really impossible to completely ban someone. 

you can go to his house and smash his computer, problem solved

you can go to his house and smash his computer, problem solved

Buy a new computer? Use his phone if he has to? Or even use a video game console that can access the Internet if he decides to go that far?

PROOFS: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/535de9c94cd7b821218b4604#535e58324dd7b8cf508b48b3_row

Oh no newsflash everyone values effects based off of their own opinion. It's called personal preference you obtuse autistic automaton. Of course I treat you idiots like cumrags because you are the lowest common denominator inbred 2bit faggots, who think what I do is such a unique offense when every trader does the same fucking shit. I'm just exceptional at it, while you're exceptionally retarded and have to cry to backpack and stalk every one of my trades to try and drop the price because you're incredibly catty. Newsflash I never will follow backpack prices, so it's not going anywhere for that low value. Least I stand for something unlike the rest of you one-dimensional conformist cock smokers.

You homos are loco you're probably drinking Cuervo

With some vatos with the door closed watching Zorro (for obvious reasons), you homos

>>>>>and have to cry to backpack and stalk every one of my trades to try and drop the price<<<<<<< just admitted that he is the one making the alts

Scumbags like these shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Unban him and drop the value of more of his hats. It's entertaining as hell, and his crying/downvoting isn't going to change a mods opinion on the price of a hat.

Why are you arguing with some one thats banned and has't slightest clue about value, just ignore him and he'll stop coming back.

PROOFS: http://backpack.tf/vote/id/535de9c94cd7b821218b4604#535e58324dd7b8cf508b48b3_row

Oh no newsflash everyone values effects based off of their own opinion. It's called personal preference you obtuse autistic automaton. Of course I treat you idiots like cumrags because you are the lowest common denominator inbred 2bit faggots, who think what I do is such a unique offense when every trader does the same fucking shit. I'm just exceptional at it, while you're exceptionally retarded and have to cry to backpack and stalk every one of my trades to try and drop the price because you're incredibly catty. Newsflash I never will follow backpack prices, so it's not going anywhere for that low value. Least I stand for something unlike the rest of you one-dimensional conformist cock smokers.

You homos are loco you're probably drinking Cuervo

With some vatos with the door closed watching Zorro (for obvious reasons), you homos

>>>>>and have to cry to backpack and stalk every one of my trades to try and drop the price<<<<<<< just admitted that he is the one making the alts

Scumbags like these shouldn't be allowed on the internet

Oh shut up you big baby

Newsflash I never will follow backpack prices, so it's not going anywhere for that low value.

Without a price guide or such, every item you can trade in the game can lead to unsure/unconditional trades for every person. Just imagine if any hat has no price, Ooooo I trade dashin hashanshin for a magnificent mongolian ooooo gud trade. Or worse Nuts and bolts Dread. knot for burning KE. IZ GUD DEEL RIGHT?

Btw can I buy all your 175 keys for all my boxes? NO OTHER OFFER PLS.

Sorry for spam

But when he said "

even your 100% pure un-concentrated autism cant negate my valid proof lmao.

"

Was that an oxymoron when he said 100% pure un - concentrated autism?

i just don't see how you can seriously tell people they're autistic or whatever for using this website a lot and then care so much about the same website that you feel the need to spam it. like how does that blatant hypocrisy not leave a bad taste

Without a price guide or such, every item you can trade in the game can lead to unsure/unconditional trades for every person. Just imagine if any hat has no price, Ooooo I trade dashin hashanshin for a magnificent mongolian ooooo gud trade. Or worse Nuts and bolts Dread. knot for burning KE. IZ GUD DEEL RIGHT?

Btw can I buy all your 175 keys for all my boxes? NO OTHER OFFER PLS.

Well, price guides don't really work for unusuals as they're very subjective and don't always move with enough volume. Not to mention pricing unusuals is very problematic because you're pricing hats off of other hats off of other hats off of other hats. Thats not true with normal suggestions. Most item suggestions are based solely on pure sales. An unusual guide would only really work if it was based solely off of pure sales, but then comes the issue that 1) most sales aren't for pure, and 2) a lot of pure sales are quick sales. 

^Expensive items indeed should not be used in price guides as they are very limited/based on luck to be created. Compared to most items in the game, they can be crafted, obtained via achievements, special events or just buy from the store. That's why items with a high supply and can be easily liquidated/obtainable need a price guide so people don't get scammed out of it.

In short, yup I do support what you said about unusuals in terms of having a price guide.

• Administrators

He'll get bored eventually.

I've added some new admin tools to the next site build to counter problems like this.

He'll get bored eventually.

I've added some new admin tools to the next site build to counter problems like this.

Excellent :3

Archived