It's says i'm VAC Banned

CooperHMan350

For some reason on my backpack.tf profile it says that I'm VAC banned. It also has only just been updated. (About 15 mins ago when this was posted). I don't know why because I've never done anything to break the rules and I don't trade people often so i don't know why I am "VAC" banned. 

This is my profile: http://backpack.tf/u/76561198045547769

VAC bans have nothing to do with trading. Have you ever used external hacks? If so, that's probably why.

Of course, I don't see anything concerning a ban on your Steam profile.

VAC bans have nothing to do with trading. Have you ever used external hacks? If so, that's probably why.

Of course, I don't see anything concerning a ban on your Steam profile.

What are external hacks?

Aimbot, wallhacks, speedhacks, etc.

I have used wallhacks, I think. But this was like 4 months ago. SO why does it come up now.

Well, the fact that you hacked once sheds some light. You should probably never have laid your hands on those hacks. Who knows how this happened, but that probably lead to it.

I have used wallhacks, I think. But this was like 4 months ago. SO why does it come up now.

"I have used wall hacks"

There's your answer Bucko

"I have used wall hacks"

There's your answer Bucko

But I stopped because they were stupid. Also why does it say that i'm VAC banned now? and what happens when you get one?

Well, the fact that you hacked once sheds some light. You should probably never have laid your hands on those hacks. Who knows how this happened, but that probably lead to it.

I know I shouldn't have used them it was my mistake clicking on a stupid link my friend sent me.

I'm VAC banned because I tried something stupid on my friend on CS:GO and it doesn't affect my trading at all. Only thing I ever got was 3 or 4 noobs adding me and saying "u vac baned u scam bitch" and unadd me, but I'm a TF2 trader, I get shit like that everyday so it's cool.

VAC banns arent handed out by bp.tf steam does that for violation of their terms and conditions.

Should have not used hacks, and btw you cant click a link and magically have aimbot you actually have to download a program, run it...etc so yeah "i clicked on a link" isnt going to get you out of this one.

VAC banns arent handed out by bp.tf steam does that for violation of their terms and conditions.

Should have not used hacks, and btw you cant click a link and magically have aimbot you actually have to download a program, run it...etc so yeah "i clicked on a link" isnt going to get you out of this one.

Do you permanently have it or does it go away?

I hacked in Loadout. Will this VAC ban carry over to all games?

Maybe if you didn't hack in the first place...

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK

Maybe if you didn't hack in the first place...

YOU WOULDN'T HAVE TO ASK

Seriously does it or not? You don't have to be a d**k about it.

I used an aimbot in MW3 and got Vacced for it so my bp.tf profile says I have a vac on steam which is true. The difference between a vac and scammer tag is people with a vac just wanted to have a laugh and wreck noobs, and scammers are untrustworthy devils

edit: i have a 3kd with 70+moabs on mw3, im not bad its just funny to go 130-0 on a dead game

I used an aimbot in MW3 and got Vacced for it so my bp.tf profile says I have a vac on steam which is true. The difference between a vac and scammer tag is people with a vac just wanted to have a laugh and wreck noobs, and scammers are untrustworthy devils

edit: i have a 3kd with 70+moabs on mw3, im not bad its just funny to go 130-0 on a dead game

Does this affect any other game?

Does this affect any other game?

I think it does only affect Loadout in your case, since the game is independient. However if you hack in ANY source game, you get ban in TF2, all CS's, L4D's and GMOD (I think?)

Archived