Welcome!

Brad Pitt

Welcome to our new forums.

We're moving away from the Steam Community forums for a couple reasons, the first one being the additional functionalities of running your own forum. I can now fetch stats in the database and possibly use this information for more stats for you guys!

There's a bunch of nice nifty features that come with, and hopefully everyone enjoys them.

Let's make this new home a nice place to be!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the plural form of forum fora or forums?

Etymology

From Latin forum ("public market placeâ€, “forum").

Noun

forum (plural forums or fora)

1. A place for discussion.
  2. gathering for the purpose of discussion.
  3. form of discussion involving a panel of presenters and often participation by members of the audience.
  4. (Internet) An Internet message board where users can post messages regarding one or more topics of discussion.

Trish was an admin member on three forums, and had no trouble at all when it came to moderating them.

Usage notes

The English plural forums is preferred to the Latin plural fora in normal English usage.

I'm offline for 2 days and suddenly a new forum appeared. :-O

I woke up to it. Then I wanted a single-digit user identification number but I think that I missed out on that. ... Actually I have no idea about how to find my number. :P

I woke up to it. Then I wanted a single-digit user identification number but I think that I missed out on that. ... Actually I have no idea about how to find my number. :P

It's 104.

Archived