This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. RussellSproutz

EOTL Finally paid off

Very nice unbox ggs!
  3. Yesterday
  4. F. Bomb Fitzgerald

Changing gold pan Killstreaks

Yeah, it's so weird how some reskins have their own kits, while others you can apply the original to. For the longest time I didn't know you could apply the flamethrower kits to a nostromo.
  5. F. Bomb Fitzgerald

EOTL Finally paid off

Congrats on the awesome unbox! Frostbite is such a killer effect!
  6. ajdislikesyournamingpolicy

EOTL Finally paid off

Recent sale here: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198860735519#!/compare/1712016000/1712102400 Scorching Flames Frickin' Sweet Ninja Hood Marigold Ritual Taunt: The Boston Boarder Strange Professional Killstreak Australium Force-A-Nature 7k seems to be about 300 keys mixed, id value the frost marauder around that eotls goated crate to unbox
  7. Rainy

EOTL Finally paid off

I think 250 is prolly low honestly. Lots of frostbite hats selling higher especially high tier ones.
  8. Al Solae

EOTL Finally paid off

~250 is about right. Solid unbox, happy for you
  9. First Unusual EOTL unbox not to shabby....Frostbite Desert Marauder....Buy at 216 priced at 265 almost 10 months ago. No other seller I think I know my price but would love to hear yalls suggestions!
  10. I know, i normally would have the patience but theres a specific item that i really want and im afraid it might get sold, so i would love to just get something now and get it
  11. Hoxton11

GUYS SOMEONE STOLE MY UNUSUAL

wish it was me fr
  12. trading is kinda bearish rn, selling isn’t in your favor since the # of buyers isn’t as high, people don’t have the spare cash like they used to. dont get desperate, if you really want to sell this fast you COULD list it at 300 or even 250 and just say pure only, but know you’re leaving money on the table by being impatient
  13. Vidual Cadet

GUYS SOMEONE STOLE MY UNUSUAL

where do you mow lawns, cause I want in
  14. Thanks all for the responses, however, I do have a question; do any of you know anyone who is even willing to pay at least 350k for this? I really just want to sell it tbh to complete my dream loadout and dip from "trading"
  15. don't load the trade offers for 48 hours. problem solved.
  16. Icycrevasse

[FIXED] Trade offers page broken

Yea it usually allows me through if I don’t check for a day or a few hours, but I’m only allowed one view before it blocks me again. So it’s a bit of a pain to trade now a days lol
  17. KERPKEK

Changing gold pan Killstreaks

May 29, 2014 patch: -Frying Pan Killstreak Kits can now be applied to all Frying Pans. Am I the only one who actually remembers this patch
  18. FP jh34ghu43gu

If you get rate limited by steam they often just show you a blank page instead of any actual useful information. This is probably what is/was happening. As lilpud mentioned, if you were to switch ip's (such as using mobile data on a phone) it will un-limit you (although some things are account limited iirc e.g. inventoryhistory). Have you tried not checking for a full day to see if your limits get fully refreshed?
  19. Last week
  20. Littlepudintater

Oh you know what, you might have gotten a weird form of the timeouts steam does when you send too many requests. I sometimes see that on Steam Community Marketplace telling me I've made too many requests and timing me out for a couple hours. Usually swapping IPs fixes it. Maybe you had some form of this by spamming refresh too many times?
  21. RussellSproutz

Nice you got it fix
  22. Update: It has automatically been fixed! I have no clue how but all i did was shutdown all the devices with steam logged into them, waited a bit, and it worked. I also noticed this occurs when big trades are sent (in my case, 400+ items)
  23. Icycrevasse

I’ve had this issue for months now. Afaik there is no fix. Every few hrs I’m allowed to view my trade offers page once, before being blocked again. I asked steam about it and they said it was just an API issue, but there’s clearly something else happening. Maybe you’ll be lucky and have it resolved soon, I know others have had this happen a few times only before it fixed itself.
  24. i restarted steam, and it still doesnt work the browser version also doesnt work at all, despite me clearing all the cache and cookies also
  25. An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include: Fixed a crash caused by using -dxlevel commands Fixed some ABI compatibility regressions for server plugins/mods Fixed a crash under 64-bit caused by some custom HUDs using Half-Life 2 HUD elements which assume the player is Gordon Freeman Fixed a crash when opening options/going into game (mostly affecting Windows 7 users) Fixed the snd_cull_duplicates command not working Fixed a hang when importing cosmetics into the Workshop tools to upload Fixed an issue selecting surround sound audio settings (Headphones, 4, 5.1, 7.1, etc.) View the full article
  26. Sir Spoon The Second

some times the steam program glitches out, its best to close steam completely and re-open it and it should fix it if not then just send trades through your browser
  27. Littlepudintater

mines still loading fine
  28. I hope this is a temporary issue/there is an easy fix, but for some reason, anytime I click on the "Trade Offers" button in my inventory page, it just shows up as a black screen and nothing else (Shown provided below). This also occurs on any platform, PC and mobile. I even tried changing browsers too. I want to also ask if this happens to anyone else or just me. Thanks in advance!
  1. Load more activity