All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. MrAshtronic

Im a new trader and I need some advice

Thank you for the advice
  3. Diamond jozu

New Rules for Background Checks

what about spycrab or 1v1 gamble via website?bannable?
  4. Diamond jozu

Im a new trader and I need some advice

you should buy and save more keys. 5 keys unusuals would lead taunt unusuals and they are very bad to invest in.save up like about 15 more keys or so then you could buy an okay hat.never get unusual taunts or weapons
  5. Today
  6. Ive been playing TF2 for only about 200+ hours but I have dabbled with refined trading, but recently I bought 5 keys to try to get into low unusual trading. I have been looking around TF2 outpost and backpack.tf classified and I don't know what to buy for 5 keys in order to make profit and not get stuck with a hard-to-sell item. If any experienced traders can give me some tips or pointers just to get started it would be much appreciated.
  7. Teeny Tiny Cat

The report mods are listed in the original post. We are not banning for gambling with scammers. It's not a trade. You can't control who puts into a pot after you do.
  8. xxBonsai99xx

I am guessing the latter absolves the former even when it's regularily and very high value? I've seen a few cases of people knowingly gambling with scammers - how would those be treated?
  9. team fortress 2 gameplay!

Help me reviving TF2 in Portugal

Geez Just look up brazilian tf2bers the language barrier aint even that big
  10. Communist Moose

Making Pixel Art!

I prefer the old one, I kinda like it.
  11. Phink

Where can i find mods to PM?
  12. Melancholy Sky

Making Pixel Art!

Seems like your art style has degraded not to be offensive, it's probably due to the lower pixel count.
  13. Apeiron

This ( BitSkins #2121 [611] & 76561198136468544 ) was what I meant. There are traders that labeled as scammer in item's history. Looks like it's okay if you don't buy from scammers directly.
  14. TheTruth

TheTruth

Whew, I'm back after a long time... Which site do people use to trade items between players from Tf2 AND CS:GO? 

1. flirganovski

flirganovski

TF2 Outpost is dead (shut down last year), you have now  Backpack.tf+Forum here, Bazaar.tf (only one old school trade site and my favourite to be honest), tf2 trade reedit (small user base now but you can post there, sometimes i had good trades from there). You also have Tradeit.gg multi games trading bot for automated trades but you know bot always win (rip you off), you can also use Steam trade forum+steam trade group maybe someone will trade there. For CS GO i dont know, i was cs go trader before 7 days tradelock but i left cs go trade after that, i suppose people use cs go trade reddit, forum+groups on steam, tradebots and maybe cs go lounge someone said its dead but i see people are still trade there from time to time.  Thats all i can tell you. Good luck with your trades!  :) 

15. Teeny Tiny Cat

I am not gonna put a figure on this, sorry. Don't routinely/intentionally trade with scammers and you'll be safe. No idea why that's on his profile, the mod made an error. Doesn't relate to suggestions either way.
  16. gibbs

Making Pixel Art!

I may be blind; I may be dumb - but what the hell is that "new art" even supposed to be.. Old one is clearly a demoman, but the new one is ungodly bruh
  17. Serpentine

Thats exactly the case i had in mind, he doesnt seem to be linked to any form of scamming / fencing himself outside of alot of gambling, im curious why the tag was applied in the first place / if it will now be automatically removed even if the ban isnt.
  18. sfpt

how did you even find that
  19. Torb | Elite Spell Trader™

https://backpack.tf/u/76561198072367315
  20. sfpt

Hmmm mixed bag. I welcome the changes to gambling with scammers. No way to avoid gambling with a scammer if they contribute to a pot after you do for example, or even if they don't you cannot background check everyone in a pot before you enter. We'll see how this plays out in terms of regular trading though - although initially i thought that more scammers would start showing up since it is now easier to obtain and dump items, i realised that they could do this easily anyway. No real way to tell if this change is a positive or negative yet but I appreciate the initiative to removing rules that are outdated/serve more of a figurehead position edit: how much is "regularly"? i feel it would be better to have a specific number of times one can make trades like this to avoid blurring lines and having inconsistent ban criteria
  21. ZacWizard

Making Pixel Art!

Well, it is pixel art.... Its a better res then what i was making before (example below) (New art, higher res) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1750795216 (Old art, low res) - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1598751584
  22. Creepy

Thanks for the response! When I was asking about if a mod/admin can see if we did or not, I was asking because I was wondering if there was a penalty. You made it out to sound like it was 100% necessary. I was just wondering because for example, if you forgot to, would we get in trouble for it? But I understand now. Thanks again! ~ Creepy
  23. Keks

Scammer Report!

This really isn't a place to report scammers, but much like Pixxi0us said, you should provide proof when filing a report
  24. Pixxi0us

Scammer Report!

Not sure if you reported him on backpack.tf because i cant see it unless its private. Provide your steam chat with him. You can get the chat logs here - https://help.steampowered.com/en/accountdata/GetFriendMessagesLog Hover your mouse over his name to show the profile url so mods can see if you are reporting the right user.
  25. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198885422874/ This dude claims to own a fake gambling site DO NOT TRUST HIM. I already reported him but I'm just making a post to warn people. I was not affected by this scam but I know people who were.
  26. Yesterday
  27. Teeny Tiny Cat

I don't think anyone has a "do not trade" note on their ban reason if they are only banned for gambling with scammers... Scammer, scammer alt, and scammer fence sales, will remain ineligible for suggestions. It has changed moving forward, but people banned under the old rules will be allowed to appeal.
  28. Serpentine

Didnt see someone else ask so ill toss this one in With regard to the "gambling with scammers" no longer being bannable, will those who have that ban + a "do not trade" tag be eligible to have their sales used in a suggestion? Also, will the changes be retroactive or will it only be from this day forward?
  1. Load more activity