All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Theres basically only like 5 hats you can unbox with nebula on them, and 2 of em are single class restricted hats, so if u want the effect for any of the other 7 classes theres only two choices. The universal trans is the cheaper one, and is a little more inconspicuous than the phononaut, so the demand meets the supply for the most part. It's like if they only put the 2018 moon effects on like 5 hats, rather than every other case and its hats
  3. Hi everyone, I guess some of you have seen the PyroJoe's new video, his "One key challenge". At some point, Archimo, his friend, says that he used a "crowbar" to open cases WITHOUT KEYS. This sounds pretty sketchy, do you know what he's talking about? Thx Here's the video if you want to check it out :
  4. Edvis_Knife

No refind listings

Selling 1 refined metal for 0,88
  5. Something tells me i might messed something up
  6. Somebody said they are going to be distributed 18 still no medal
  7. When selecting a crosshair you should see how the cross hair looks. Yet if you dobt wanna check em all cause effort. then its more a you problem, cause i cant help people that wont put in the effort to simply use 5 mins of their time check and chosing what crosshair's they want. By all means i can help you out with this get you the crosshairs you want for your class and weapons. Its up to you if you wanna put the effort in.
  8. Today
  9. killerpanda993

No refind listings

There isn't one, why would you be buying a refined in the first place?
  10. Hi, not sure if it is just me, but for sure i can not access refined metal listing other than Vintage Refined Metal. Is this just me or has backpack.tf removed refined metal listings?
  11. Rakaksha

How to make profit thread

Thats exactly what is happening in this suggestion event.
  12. Jessecar

Dota 2 Blog Trove Carafe Immortals

The Trove Carafe for The International 2019 is now available, featuring all-new items for Bounty Hunter, Crystal Maiden, Nature’s Prophet, Arc Warden, Templar Assassin, Chaos Knight, and Tusk. In addition, each treasure you open offers the chance to receive a rare item set for Techies, very rare golden versions of the Tusk or Crystal Maiden items, or an ultra rare set for Monkey King. The Trove Carafe also lets you support your favorite broadcast talent at this year’s event by purchasing autographed versions of the treasure. Select the desired talent from the dropdown menu when purchasing to inscribe their autograph onto the item that you unbox. Attendee Item Drops Fans watching the tournament live at Mercedes-Benz Arena in Shanghai will once again have the chance to receive special item drops during the Main Event. At First Blood in each individual game, a limited number of exclusive Attendee Treasures will drop, each containing visually-unique versions of items selected from this year’s Immortals. To be eligible, make sure to register your daily code once you arrive at the arena. The International Main Event After four days of grueling battle, The International 2019 Group Stage is complete. Already we must say goodbye to the first two teams eliminated–Chaos Esports and Ninjas in Pyjamas. Defending champions OG are headed to the Upper Bracket after a dominating performance. They’ll be joined there by PSG.LGD, Team Secret, Vici Gaming, Evil Geniuses, TNC Predator, Newbee, and Virtus.pro. Alliance, Mineski, Infamous Gaming, Fnatic, Natus Vincere, Team Liquid, Royal Never Give Up, and Keen Gaming all face the threat of immediate elimination as they head into their first-round best-of-one games in the Lower Bracket on Tuesday, August 20 at Mercedes-Benz Arena. The opening broadcast begins at 10:00am China Standard Time. Head over to The International website for more info on the tournament standings, schedule, and more. View the full article
  13. Rakaksha

Impact of unusual pricing event

... I don't know what to say ...
  14. soz

https://backpack.tf/suggestion/5d5a7581d381724f194bad70
  15. the only problem is that a want to see what crosshair are there because idk how they look like and i dont want to check all the crosshairs
  16. Uncle Dang

Yeah to be fair that suggestion is more due to a gripe I've had with the system for a long time, that, for pricing purposes, selling a hat for 40 pure keys is deemed equivalent to trading it 1:1 for an unusual supposedly worth 40 keys. But still, right now it's the wild west in trading with gigantic standard deviations in sales amounts on the same hats. I think it really comes down to how obviously biased an individual suggestion seems (i.e. quoting like 8 sales with only 1 in the last few days to show the price stayed about the same is fine; only quoting 2 recent sales in the last few days on some terror-watt hong kong cone or something to make some EZ DEALZ should actually result in punishment)
  17. With that you wanna select what weapon/s you want the chrosshair on, then from that you wanna select what crosshair you want for it for that weapon you can go by every slot of all weapons. Then you when you got the stuff all done. Download the cfg place it in your custon folder and tadaaaaa
  18. i tried but i think im doing something wrong but idk what ;c
  19. Im Finnished Gotta Add Ya the file size is too big
  20. Windows 98 might not even have drivers to run your hardware in the first place. Use a virtual environment ala VirtualBox to run 98 if you really have to do it
  21. Done! I gotta Add You For This File Size Too Big
  22. big diff doe effect fits hat*
  23. Nebula can still be unboxed...spacemanns can’t
  24. If you know how to make a crosshair switcher with custom crosshairs please tell me
  25. Its unboxable, but only for translators/phononauts. Soon, the cases will be gone and no longer unboxable
  26. Oh wow i did not know that this effect is only for invasion hats. And i did not know these are not unboxable anymore. Well, this makes sense now Thanks.
  1. Load more activity