This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. mptour

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

new weapon effects when
  3. Today
  4. Dr. Boob

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

in addition, un-nerfing vitasaw, and more strangifiers!
  5. RussellSproutz

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

I'm still waiting for Gen 4 effects.
  6. SpotlightR

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

New Spells / Unusual weapons when
  7. RussellSproutz

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Now that's my type of wishlist ngl, Bananas.
  8. Bananas

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

my current wishlist for this forum: flaimposting pudinposting 300% more russellposting if my demands are not met, I will become the joker… my father…….. was a pencil….. chasing cars….
  9. Yesterday
  10. Littlepudintater

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Need them to add more ARG items like the meet the pyro update, made a living scamming kids back then...
  11. Flaim

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Even if they're only making 1/2 what this dude estimates they should have plenty to make the proper investments to make it work. Also it's not like releasing the content I want would be fruitless, they'd make shit tons more money from it too. Also the whole idea that they need to break even consistently after neglecting it this long is also kinda silly, simply because Valve is a multi billion dollar company and they have the resources to fix the issues and lack of content we've slowly accepted as normal I know you know this, I'm not debating you specifically, just spittin'
  12. RussellSproutz

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

You sure do! Ngl I just want some new weapons. Very thorough review though, Flaim
  13. Heidecker

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Man really wants the item servers to just explode.
  14. Flaim

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Lame ass update. My current wishlist for the game: - New mvm tour - New strange parts. Hopefully many specifically related to mvm, but also a few new ones for all modes - New KS sheens (White, black, light blue, a deeper green?) - New aussies - Hacker bots fixed, and therefore better anti cheat - Quality of life changes. I don't have them all written, but a good place to start would be a better/easier way to organize your backpack? - 4000 BP slots - New Summer case with cosmetics and effects ofc - New war paint case - New unusual wep effects. Only one I can imagine in my head is some sort of shocked looking one, I can imagine electricity jolting out the barrel, kind of clinging to the barrel of all the guns
  15. truezyoungblood

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

No bots in casual for a bit hopefully, not seeing any right now
  16. Snizzle

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

The mobile screenshot just crashed my tf2. Someone plz fix
  17. SoundDrout

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Does this mean we get to read Russellposting in 64 bits now? Finally!
  18. wersady

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Frame 1 Russellpost™.
  19. RussellSproutz

TF2 64 Bit is Out!

Here's the update information below! https://www.teamfortress.com/?tab=updates
  20. An update to Team Fortress 2 has been released. The update will be applied automatically when you restart Team Fortress 2. The major changes include: Added 64-bit support for Windows/Linux client and server Should include performance improvements for most users Bugs can be reported here: https://github.com/ValveSoftware/Source-1-Games/issues Fixed an exploit related to uploading invalid custom decals that would crash other clients View the full article
  21. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Help?

22. love the eotl effects. great job. 400 or more seems ok. try listing it higher and see what offers come in
  23. Last week
  24. Rainy

Strange Unu Balkans Brute

I forgot this hat existed. Regular Icestruck is asking 10 keys right now. I would most likely guess 15-20 keys for yours.
  25. RussellSproutz

Well the classifieds for the non-strange have sellers at 11 keys, 25 keys and $60 roughly like 30ish keys - https://backpack.tf/classifieds?item=Balkan's+Brute&quality=5&craftable=1&australium=-1&particle=309&killstreak_tier=0 It's currently a 1 of 1 strange for IceStruck for the time being. I know the sister effect, the Strange GoldStruck Balkans Brute is at 40 keys right now and 2 buyers at 16 keys - https://backpack.tf/classifieds?item=Balkan's Brute&quality=5&tradable=1&craftable=1&australium=-1&particle=311&killstreak_tier=0&elevated=11 Why not list it to 40 keys and be open to go down toward the 20 - 30 keys range. Congrats on the unbox and best of luck!
  26. NobodyNose

Its actually backpackians, similar to marktians and mannconians
  27. Cereal Alchemist

Hey Backpackers, I unboxed this (i think) one of a kind unusual. Its a Strange Unusual Balkans Brute with the Icestruck unu effect. Need some help with the Price. Thank You Cereal Alchemist
  28. FunnyR

Help?

Omg thank you so much dudeeee
  29. RussellSproutz

Help?

Yeah it do be like that sometimes ngl
  1. Load more activity