So this happened...

Rambro

So I was carousing around Scrap.tf as usual, and I come across something out of the ordinary on one bot. In its inventory was a hat with a black border instead of a yellow/green/blue border. I though "Wtf" so I click on it and in text under it it says "Effect: Unknown" 

I just found a fucking unusual for 1.22 refined metal

Needless to say, I have it sitting in my backpack right now. A true testament to just how much time I really have.

Added my trade history, just so no-one thinks I'm lying.

Btw, the effect was bubbling :3

post-6244-0-86602800-1396160199_thumb.png

inb4 banned for sharking

If anyone tries to make you give it back, don't (unless maybe if its the guy who gave it to the bot my accident, if he did)

inb4 banned for sharking

If anyone tries to make you give it back, don't (unless maybe if its the guy who gave it to the bot my accident, if he did) 

Why would I do that? His fault he fucked up. My 16 key profit.

Give it back? Why the fuck would I ever agree to that in the first place? Lmao, but thanks!

he means if a moderator somewhere threatens to ban you from XXX site if you do not give it back

he means if a moderator somewhere threatens to ban you from XXX site if you do not give it back

I doubt that'll happen.

I've had this happen as well, but not quite to that level. In the last 6 months, I've uncovered a strange reserve shooter, festive huntsman, and festive ubersaw, all for 1 weapon each. Some people are just careless with scraping and don't actually check what they are clicking, but their loss.

is really easy get nice level craft hats too on scrap.tf

Assuming bots are not camping the site any hats put scrap.tf you probably wont be able to sell for more than normal price anyways even if special level

Why would I do that? His fault he fucked up. My 16 key profit.

Meh, if he asks nicely its still the nice thing to do :/ 

Based on previous owner's avatar, it seems he does cherish his unusual, so he definitely accidentally sold the unusual version instead of the unique version.

I would give it back if he has poor backpack. I assume he worked hard to get the unusual.

Previous guy has BP worth 16$. I personally don't think I'd give it back, because technically it's his fault.

How is the previous owner's backpack value relevant in your argument?

Archived