Home page classifieds - remove add button for trade offers

AwesomeMcCoolName

On the home page replace the 'add seller' button (when you hover over a classified listing) if the person only wants trade offers and replace it with a trade offer link instead.

Lack of options when you hover over an item on the homepage - like a report button should be added too.

• 3 weeks later...

Give us the ability to remove the add as friend button on trade offers only classifieds, people are illiterate so give us an option to replace it by something like "use trade offers instead of adding this user." Kthxbye.

Not a lot of people would use this. Mostly the regulars to the forums and/or suggesting will use this. Many other people simply dont mind. :P Like me I dont care if they add me or not

Not a lot of people would use this. Mostly the regulars to the forums and/or suggesting will use this. Many other people simply dont mind. :P Like me I dont care if they add me or not

It's annoying as duck when you get tens if idiots adding you for a one rec item, especially when you are selling a lot of stuff.

It's annoying as duck when you get tens if idiots adding you for a one rec item, especially when you are selling a lot of stuff.

well, lifes hard sometimes ._.

Aye, make it an option so if you don't like the feature simply uncheck it.

Yeah like a checkbox when you make a classifieds, "allow users to add you?".

If they didnt read that you wanted offers only then they probably didnt read your price either.

Either way this gets my support.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived