Annoying trade offers

The Radiated Banana

http://imgur.com/NDih4ed

<--This dood... So basically on my classifieds every one of my classifieds says "quicksell!" in the notes, from the small items to unusuals. Im merely trying to get moar buzinez :P

But that dood has to ruin my day -___- Im pretty sure quicksell's meaning is to quickly sell. Quickly cant have a true definition as it is relative. His arguement is invalid.

Anyone else get dumbass offers like dis :c

So basically on my classifieds every one of my classifieds says "quicksell!" in the notes, from the small items to unusuals. Im merely trying to get moar buzinez :P

But that dood has to ruin my day -___- Im pretty sure quicksell's meaning is to quickly sell. Quickly cant have a true definition as it is relative. His arguement is invalid.

Why is your argument valid then?

(You are in Check, Good Sir.)

Why is your argument valid then?

(You are in Check, Good Sir.)

heh? wat? his is... hes telling me to define "quicksell" it has no absolute definition.

or in short: he returd c:

Im pretty sure quicksell's meaning is to quickly sell. 

0_o  umm....

hes telling me to define "quicksell" it has no absolute definition.

"To sell at a price significantly below market value in order to ensure a sale is made quickly" Or something similar. Discounted. 

"Quicksell" doesn't simply mean you want someone to buy your item quickly, because EVERYONE wants their items bought quickly. It means you're willing to drop the price in order to sell it quickly. Your "Quicksells" do not meet the commonly accepted criteria for a 'Quicksell'.

Also, "lolwtf" @ your recent Burning Madame Dixie suggestions. "Lower it! No? Ok, then raise it! No? Well, then, let's try to lower it again!" :P

Also, "lolwtf" @ your recent Burning Madame Dixie suggestions. "Lower it! No? Ok, then raise it! No? Well, then, let's try to lower it again!" :P

lel. cuz of new proofs

I think what you want to say is "fast trade", not quick sell...

You shouldn't call it a quick sell if it isn't below market value in my opinion.

Lol to be honest I think the guy who sent the trade offer was right

He called me idiot and dumbell tho, he added me through bp.tf, and i remember rules about disrespecting others tho :P

He called me idiot and dumbell tho, he added me through bp.tf, and i remember rules about disrespecting others tho :P

He isn't doing it on backpack.tf thus it has nothing to do with backpack.tf. get over it, send a troll counter and block him

I wrote bp.tf's value next to it

This is indeed not quickselling :P

Not to mention most will have outdated and inflated hype prices that nobody realistically can get. And the other ones are halloween effects...

Yeah it's your fault, you are the reason why the term quicksell is hated so much and lost it's attracting touch to people....

Quicksell means that you're trying to sell something quickly, probably for pure because you need it for that hat you've always wanted which is now finally up for trade.  Knowing that it can be rather difficult to get an all-pure offer for unusuals, you knock off 25% of the BP.tf price to entice potential buyers.   

Think about this way:  You get a flyer from a store that says they're having a HUGE BLOW-OUT SALE this weekend to liquidate all their inventory.  When you show up, you realize that all items either aren't discounted at all or at most are on a 5% sale.   You leave and call BS and most importantly, FALSE ADVERTISING.  

This is pretty much exactly what you did, don't be surprised that people are calling you on your s***.  

Quicksell means that you're trying to sell something quickly, probably for pure because you need it for that hat you've always wanted which is now finally up for trade.  Knowing that it can be rather difficult to get an all-pure offer for unusuals, you knock off 25% of the BP.tf price to entice potential buyers.   

Think about this way:  You get a flyer from a store that says they're having a HUGE BLOW-OUT SALE this weekend to liquidate all their inventory.  When you show up, you realize that all items either aren't discounted at all or at most are on a 5% sale.   You leave and call BS and most importantly, FALSE ADVERTISING.  

This is pretty much exactly what you did, don't be surprised that people are calling you on your s***.  

hey. i've sold 20ish hats for my 5% blowout prices <3

hey. i've sold 20ish hats for my 5% blowout prices <3

Aren't you that weird person who wanted to sell a Vivid Plasma Charmer's Chapeau for 7, 6, 5 and then 4? :P

Archived