Cat holds family hostage

#NewWizard

I mean, is a cat that dangerous? Yeah, it kills, but 1 CAT holding 3 people, 3 HUMANS, hostage??!??!

Things like this happen only in America.

Honestly... this is just terrible. People are morons and here's some tips... don't beat your animals, they will fight back. Not to mention, don't call 911 when you have a pet problem. Seriously put on some oven mitts or some shit, pick it up and lock your cat in the bathroom till it calms down.

The Cake, people are stupid everywhere Americans just get stereotyped as being dumb, more so then others.

The Cake, people are stupid everywhere Americans just get stereotyped as being dumb, more so then others.

I once saw a trailer of honey bobo on youtube when it was on the front page. I thought it was a joke. How in the hell is it a real tv show? Why Americans watch it?

I once saw a trailer of honey bobo on youtube when it was on the front page. I thought it was a joke. How in the hell is it a real tv show? Why Americans watch it?

there's a tv show that has two people who had a kid or two together, and they fight about whether the kid is theirs or not, the host enjoy's every literal second of it, i swear. he smiles after watching them fight sometimes

i only watch this because of how close my TV is to my computer, and my sister watches this EVERYTIME she's not at work. à² _ಠ

there's a tv show that has two people who had a kid or two together, and they fight about whether the kid is theirs or not, the host enjoy's every literal second of it, i swear. he smiles after watching them fight sometimes

i only watch this because of how close my TV is to my computer, and my sister watches this EVERYTIME she's not at work.

ಠ_ಠ

Same thing with my parents and a show called "Caso Cerrado" (Case Closed in Spanish) which is basically a court hearing on TV.

Archived