Ban Requests/Rep Farmer Testimonials

cleverpun

Ban me for like a year. Forums.

It's time to move on. I quit trading a year ago. I only hung round because...Well some of the discussions were nice

But iunno. Everything seems to be dying. I've been here for a long time and I still don't really know any of the regulars

I don't play any games so I can't relate to the recent updates or items or trading etc.

I haven't really been active anyway. I think I'll move onto the Imgur community if yall wanna stalk me though

Peace. If ya wanna reach me add me on Steam

P.S.: Buy my unusuals

Nite.

• 2 weeks later...

I'd like to request a week ban from both the main site and forums, starting today and ending on Nov 2. Starting to fall behind in college apps and grades and the forums are my main distraction.

• Like 2

Is there anyway to ban myself, but still be able to use the cash trading forum?

Also is there anyway to disable seeing "latest forum threads" on the backpack.tf main site, I just want to come on backpack.tf to check prices and nothing else.

Also is there anyway to disable seeing "latest forum threads" on the backpack.tf main site, I just want to come on backpack.tf to check prices and nothing else.

Bans from forums include all parts of the forums. Only bans on the main site can be segmented.

No, there is currently no way to personalize the structure of the main site

Bans from forums include all parts of the forums. Only bans on the main site can be segmented.

No, there is currently no way to personalize the structure of the main site

Personalizing the structure of the main site should definitely be implemented. Many people just use this site for price checking and that's it.

But then again it's just a nice to have. 

Thanks for the response clever.

Add 'backpack.tf##.rss-feed' to your adblock filters.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

a day from the main site, wanna test out something

I think I know what you wanted to test. Enjoy your ban :P

• Like 3

4 day main site ban and forums. I was thinking about getting back into suggesting and got some ideas, but I realize I need to focus on my school work as I have a test on Tuesday. 

• 2 weeks later...

For the first few months after my day of joining, I would go on backpack.tf every day, without fail.

Specifically, the forums. The land filled with fun and everyone calling each other faggots.

I couldn't go a day without it. I would be desperate to find how much of a scrub Cyan was the next time, or another "Save the Keys!" and "Economy Dying?!" thread.

As the days went on and my work increased, I just couldn't frequently check the forums anymore. With the time I already waste procrastinating, there's no time to check back here anymore.

For the first few months after my day of joining, I would go on backpack.tf every day, without fail.

Specifically, the forums. The land filled with fun and everyone calling each other faggots.

I couldn't go a day without it. I would be desperate to find how much of a scrub Cyan was the next time, or another "Save the Keys!" and "Economy Dying?!" thread.

As the days went on and my work increased, I just couldn't frequently check the forums anymore. With the time I already waste procrastinating, there's no time to check back here anymore.

So... Are you requesting a ban? I can't tell if this is a testimonial or a request that you forgot to mention.