Fun facts

Betasecret

Alright, let's each post a fun but interesting fact. I'll start.

> Cleopatra lived closer in time to the first moon landing than to the building of the Great Pyramid

Fun Fact

>You have to explode the head.

(+5 respect points for the first person to get this reference)

Fun fact.

Polar Bears are left handed

------

Fun fact.

I read a story somewhere about a man who survived a fire and sinking of a ship somewhere in 1800. He was finally able to overcome his fears and decided to go on a ship again (he won a ticket I believe) and ship was the.... Titanic.

Fun fact.

Polar Bears are left handed

------

Fun fact.

I read a story somewhere about a man who survived a fire and sinking of a ship somewhere in 1800. He was finally able to overcome his fears and decided to go on a ship again (he won a ticket I believe) and ship was the.... Titanic.

Heheh I just read the second one on wtffunfact.com :P

Heheh I just read the second one on wtffunfact.com :P

I havent got it from there though, I probably remember it from one of these boring Titanic documentaries or anywhere else

Fun fact

They're only two ATM's in Antarctica.

Not fun

Not fun at all

You can't imagine how big the lines are

fun fact

i dont believe any of these unless a source is posted to it

Cleopatra had a relation with Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. Caesar died 44 bc. Thus she lived in the first century bc. The Great Pyramids of Gizeh were built around 2500 BC. If you do the math you can calculate that -44 is closer to 1969 (though calculations including year 0 always are fucked) than it is to -2500

Fun Fact:

Two twins were killed a year apart, riding the same scooter and getting hit by the same taxi, with the same driver, carrying the same passenger. 

Fun Fact:

Google "Zerg Rush"

Fun Fact:

Walt Disney was fired from a newspaper because "He was not creative and had no fresh ideas"

Fun Fact:

Despite popular belief, Abe Lincoln did NOT write the Gettysburg Address on a napkin whilst riding on a train. In fact, he had horrible stage fright, and wrote it several days before, practicing it in the mirror.

Fun Fact: 

It's called "shotgun" because back in the day when coaches and robberies of said coaches was still a thing, someone used to ride next to the driver of the coach with an actual shotgun to ward off robbers

Fun Fact:

The founder of Match.com lost his girlfriend to a man she met on Match.com

Fun Fact:

Despite what their name implies, black holes are actually oblate spheroids.

Fun Fact:

Also, despite the fact that have the strongest gravitational pull of any object in the galaxy, black holes emit particles (or at least appear to)

Fun Fact:

If you were to go out into space without a space suit, you would not explode. Rather, would would just bloat a little, then be completely dehydrated. You would still die, just not a spectacularly.

Fun Fact:

In high school, Robin Williams was voted "Least Likely to Succeed"

Fun Fact

>You have to explode the head.

(+5 respect points for the first person to get this reference)

World of gooooo

Uhm the ottoman empire still existed when the cubs won their last world cup.

More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines.

Hippo milk is pink.

The probability of dieing on the way to buy a lottery ticket is greater than the probability that you win.

George W. Bush was once a cheerleader.

More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines. - See more at: http://www.funfactz.com/top-100/#sthash.5Oe9UopM.dpuf
More than ten people a year are killed by vending machines. - See more at: http://www.funfactz.com/top-100/#sthash.5Oe9UopM.dpuf

Archived