Please, avoid the 1 scrap change suggestions. It's basically rep-whoring and you should be ashamed.

Chief D

I know this is annoying, but if you take a step back, we are raging about a 16 year old kid making a suggestion on a website. It's just kinda funny.  

My point is, he is 16, he doesn't know shit.   :P

don't discount him because of his age.  I think if the suggestions are accurate, it is a good thing to update the prices.  I don't think it is completely necessary, but I don't think it should be discouraged.

then again, I don't care at all about rep, so rep whores don't bother me (if they are accurate)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is annoying, but if you take a step back, we are raging about a 16 year old kid making a suggestion on a website. It's just kinda funny.  

and no one questions fearkitten's

Well butter my biscuit.

Honestly most of the suggestions I do aren't for recent items bumping them down a scrap.

They're for old suggestions needing a price bump.

If you want more suggestions without the scrap change then you have to stop being so nitpicky with some proof.

Basically this means if one guy out of 10 proofs is offering a scrap above or below a price it can't be used as proof to adjust a price.

Not every suggestion has to be a gigantic leap for tf2kind. Take keys for example a 1 scrap increase is like dropping a nuke in a bucket.

It's a small area but then it EXPLODES! c:

Well there goes 90% of what Santa Heavy does for suggestions.

Well butter my biscuit.

Honestly most of the suggestions I do aren't for recent items bumping them down a scrap.

They're for old suggestions needing a price bump.

If you want more suggestions without the scrap change then you have to stop being so nitpicky with some proof.

Basically this means if one guy out of 10 proofs is offering a scrap above or below a price it can't be used as proof to adjust a price.

Not every suggestion has to be a gigantic leap for tf2kind. Take keys for example a 1 scrap increase is like dropping a nuke in a bucket.

It's a small area but then it EXPLODES! c:

Keys are basically an exception. Price bumps are needed for unusuals, not so much for random items. It's just positive criticism.

The Halloween items are bound to have 1 scrap shifts every now and again.

I'm more concerned with uncraftable common items raising to one scrap.

30 suggestions accepted says hi. And I'm 15 until 8:00 tomorrow morning.

ragemoar

And I'm not a repwhore.

If I was I would be making lot's of poor grasps at suggestions.

Granted I started off shaky but I'm less than three weeks fresh here.

I'd say I'm off to a decent start for someone straight out of the barrel.

Some already have problems with me. (Duscoda, Ramses, generifags)

But I'd say let them have their problems, I'll learn the ropes eventually.

These people need to let newfags like me adjust. c:

The Halloween items are bound to have 1 scrap shifts every now and again.

I'm more concerned with uncraftable common items raising to one scrap.

30 suggestions accepted says hi. And I'm 15 until 8:00 tomorrow morning.

ragemoar

And I'm not a repwhore.

If I was I would be making lot's of poor grasps at suggestions.

Granted I started off shaky but I'm less than three weeks fresh here.

I'd say I'm off to a decent start for someone straight out of the barrel.

>15

>saying newfag

>15

>saying newfag

Sorry would new suggestors be considered better?

And yes I'm 15 going on 16.

This has been established.

Good proof upvote.

>Greentext outside of 4chan

I don't like very small changes, and I would rather there be somewhat significant amounts of changes instead. However, if the popular vote likes it, I'm not going to deny the suggestion...

I don't like very small changes, and I would rather there be somewhat significant amounts of changes instead. However, if the popular vote likes it, I'm not going to deny the suggestion...

Never used 4chinz

And eh. I'm always open to range change.

My suggestions aren't always definite and I do listen to constructive criticism.

As I said, I'm not gonna do 1 scrap change suggestions unless if it's really neccesary.

It's just funny in my opinion that a 1 scrap change suggestion got accepted while previous range was more accurate.

lol, if you're saying that the previous range was more accurate, then prove it. You said that you don't do 1 scrap change, but if you think the previous range was more accurate, why not? The fact is that I supported my claim for a 1 ref flat price with evidence on my own because 1-1.11 is actually weird. So if you think its wrong, shouldn't you support it with evidence of your own?

what abou big changes?

I do agree with him that you shouldn't assume people's intentions.

Yeah, I realised that was a dumb comment and was gathering proof.

lol, if you're saying that the previous range was more accurate, then prove it. You said that you don't do 1 scrap change, but if you think the previous range was more accurate, why not? The fact is that I supported my claim for a 1 ref flat price with evidence on my own because 1-1.11 is actually weird. So if you think its wrong, shouldn't you support it with evidence of your own?

http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/9708063 - accepting 1.33 two days ago. I also had a 1.11 ref offer at that time but can't find it anymore today. As I said, I shouldn't have critisized you. That was pretty dumb. However when i was gathering proof the suggestion got accepted in the meantime. A 1 scrap suggestion with not the best proof out there in my opinion.

meh

I'd like to criticize a lot of suggestors.

Don't take it personally  ;)

Since it seems to be accepted to do such suggestions, I better go on and let it go.

meh

I'd like to criticize a lot of suggestors.

Don't take it personally  ;)

Since it seems to be accepted to do such suggestions, I better go on and let it go.

I won't lol you actually seem like a nice guy!

But make sure to give constructive criticism. c:

Crates and uncraft weapons are a different story. 0.05 can change price by 50%.

But if you make a scrap change on a s. dead ringer or anything else like that its lame

• 2 months later...

Is it not counterproductive to run a site based on the most accurate prices to reject small but factual data about the market, which in turns makes this site not as accurate?

If the suggested price is correct, it should not matter how small it is. A correct price is correct, and it is lazy to reject them. Regardless if people think they are meaningless, they are still correct.

Also, let us not forget when somebody increases or decreases both ranges in order to make a price more accurate. Here in an example - http://backpack.tf/vote/id/51c08a1eba2536695e000028

Archived