Reporting people on TF2OP

Kevin the Chicken God

I've recently come across a few incredibly suspicious accounts, and was wondering if there's a way to report an account, rather than a trade, on outpost?

That is all

Go to their profile, along task bar under their name is a flag. Thats an report button. :)

should've been more specific, on people who have never posted an outpost trade, that little flag doesnt show up. Of course I could report the guy who bought all the hats and is selling them cheap on outpost, but I also wanna get the source

should've been more specific, on people who have never posted an outpost trade, that little flag doesnt show up. Of course I could report the guy who bought all the hats and is selling them cheap on outpost, but I also wanna get the source

Ah, I did not know that. If you really want, add a mod but they might just say to report it to SR (which we all know won't help...)

Ah, I did not know that. If you really want, add a mod but they might just say to report it to SR (which we all know won't help...)

Ill just report the guy who's selling them cheap and hope the mods connect the dots, thanks for the help

Send em to me, I can fast-forward to some mods if it's genuinely suspicious. You'd be surprised at how fast things go through the right people.

and then you wait for 20-30 days and then they probably wont do anything about it

I handled 70+ user reports today and there is no backlog - we are not SteamRep.

I f--kin' lmao'd at how true this is. ^^^^

Since the new system kicked in you have created 1 User Report and it was reviewed about 9 hours later (and it was an invalid report). I don't see what credibility or evidence you have to make such statement.

You can only use the User Report tool on accounts that have logged in the site at least once.

and then you wait for 20-30 days and then they probably wont do anything about it

Quite true but you have to keep in mind your report isnt the only one xD

Since the new system kicked in you have created 1 User Report and it was reviewed about 9 hours later (and it was an invalid report). I don't see what credibility or evidence you have to make such statement.

You can only use the User Report tool on accounts that have logged in the site at least once.

I have noticed that reports tend to go through much quicker now. 

i like poop

Defending the Outpost over a joke, really, have some humour. 

My work on the trading community is not a joke. The OP had a legitimate question and the "joke" was unnecessary.

Nothing about this thread indicates its a joke. Please do not have the mentality of thinking publicly trashing a site is an acceptable form of humor. Its also called tf2outpost or outpost, not the outpost.

My work on the trading community is not a joke. The OP had a legitimate question and the "joke" was unnecessary.

Well yeah, your work is appreciated and keep up your great work, and it was just an exaggerated statement, we didn't mean to offend anyone.

Its also called tf2outpost or outpost, not the outpost.

You can just call it "The OutPost" since everyone knows what Outpost we're talking about.

A lot of people call it "OP" and I guess you can just say the same thing even though we all know what we mean to say.

You can just call it "The OutPost" since everyone knows what Outpost we're talking about.

A lot of people call it "OP" and I guess you can just say the same thing even though we all know what we mean to say.

y'know, here on the forums of the backpack.t, you can edit posts. 

I have noticed that reports tend to go through much quicker now. 

I gotta agree with BSoD, what Outpost does have is quick responses to reporting. Almost within the same day too.

The report system is much more effective and user-friendly now (after the overhaul it went through), and we have at least 5 mods/admins taking care exclusively of post/trade reports all day long. User reports though, are assigned to different admins, hence their processing times are not affected by the much larger post/trade report queue size, making it possible for them to be reviewed within a day (depending on the admins availability, of course).

I have had no issues with the Outpost Report System. Every One of my reports has been responded to in a timely manner for such a high traffic site. 

Why do people say "the Outpost." It's so weird, like saying backpack.tf2. It's just "Outpost"

Reported this post for abusive language, and my ticket has been open for 3 days. Meanwhile, a mod offered on the guy's trade so he must have noticed the abusive post, but took no action. Well done for being inconsistent yet again outpost.

Archived