I am just saying...

Samuel G. Best

Well, the latest key suggestion is accepted,

by a moderator with more than 300 keys.

How is bp.tf gonna address the conflict of interest issues?

If a key price rises in ref it doesnt really rise in $$$ ref is just dropping. So if i had 1000 keys and key prices went up by 1 scrap. Technically i would have gotten 1000 scrap. But I cant sell that for a higher $ value.

There is no conflict with interest issues i think

Obviously you ignored the extended list of buyers for 7.11 ref.

The conflict of interests is that traders such as yourself ignore what is the obvious proof to blindly want keys to be lower. The point of bp.tf is to show accurate pricing with the given proof why should bp remain at the clearly incorrect price of 7 ref?

The price really should be 7.22-7.33 ref. I just went on outpost recently to try and buy a key for 7 ref and I could barely find someone selling a key for 7.22. 85% of sellers seems to sell them at 7.33.

The price really should be 7.22-7.33 ref. I just went on outpost recently to try and buy a key for 7 ref and I could barely find someone selling a key for 7.22. 85% of sellers seems to sell them at 7.33.

Yes/No. 

Keys can still be gotten for 7.11 Ref, and even 7 Ref if you're going to sit on a trade server/s for hours. Although the issue does become, is there enough volume at 7/7.11 to warrant it be in the range. Being a currency, it should be able to be bought/sold instantly--which makes 7/7.11 seem like an issue since those are both "rarer".

Well, said mod is probably going to keep trading rather than staring at the ceiling complaining--hence why he has 300 keys and you don't. 

Oh, and because it really needs to be said, anyone who has 300 keys doesn't give two shits about that 300 scrap profit, because if he's selling keys its going to be for cash/buds/other non-ref items. Not to mention key prices are quite stable around $1.80-$1.85. 

Archived