Fortified Compound & Other Thief Promo Items

A Cyan Stone in Mustard

Questions I have.

1. Is it craftable? (My answer is probably yes, after the promo finishes as this is a genuine weapon, like the sharp dresser. By craftable I mean if you use tokens n' stuff you'll be able to craft the weapon)

2. How much would a low craft of this go for, and what are the chances of me crafting a low crafft if I go on 12:01 February 25 on whatever time steam uses?

3. Are the items a disappointment to you or not? 

4. How would you like me to rub your nipples?

2. How much would a low craft of this go for, and what are the chances of me crafting a low crafft if I go on 12:01 February 25 on whatever time steam uses?

Just saying but chances are steam servers would be dead so you wont beable to craft and im pretty certain that similar to the past most of thr low crafts will crafted by bots

Questions I have.

1. Is it craftable? (My answer is probably yes, after the promo finishes as this is a genuine weapon, like the sharp dresser. By craftable I mean if you use tokens n' stuff you'll be able to craft the weapon)

3. Are the items a disappointment to you or not? 

Why Feb. 25th?

Isn't the Fortified Compound, a Rambo promo?  That game comes out Feb. 21st.

http://rambo.wikia.com/wiki/Compound_bow

I thought there would be a huge hype, but when I went on stats.tf there were only like 250 of these instead of like 10,000. Looks like it's gonna be pretty expensive. Buy Theif before the 25th instead of regretting not doing so. 

I thought there would be a huge hype, but when I went on stats.tf there were only like 250 of these instead of like 10,000. 

My mistake, an exact number is 208 (As of 20th).

Anyways, 5 MORE DAYS!

So, apparently, this doesn't have the Huntsman taunt. WHY VALVE, WHY MUST YOU STOMP MY DREAMS?

WUUUUUUUUUUTTTT!?!?!?!??!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• 3 weeks later...

Archived