A few site suggestions

Kevin the Chicken God

Just a few suggestions for the site that I thought would be nice/helpful

let me know what you guys think/if you have any

1. Expanding outdated range based on hats price

I was thinking about this when I was looking for sales on the 8 month old price of an orb. fire dixie

there isnt much variance in the price of most low-tier stable effect unusuals (exceptions are themes, some fettis, or robo-stuff)

I was thinking to expand the validity of old prices for unusuals that have prices that will change little to none over the course of months

2. Incentives to suggest robo/new stuff

new stuff isnt being priced as much, and that which is have old prices

this is caused by the sheer amount of effects that VALVe added as of late as well as the lack of demand

I was thinking the site could have a week or two where incentives (i.e. more rep if a suggestion is accepted on a robohat) so that these get priced, they're demand in turn goes up a bit, and other unpriced unusuals selling for them can get a price too (since most don't sell for early gens), this is kinda like an uroboros, but if we get some priced then hopefully more will get priced?

but what do I know, Im an idiot

1) i see no issues with the current out of date mark as especially with newer effects/hats the price changes drastically quite fast

2) incentives for our blue belts has already been suggested but nothing came to fruition.

Main idea was to give our blue belts premium if they reached a monthly quota of accepted unusual suggestions both to give them a reason to continue suggesting as well as helping them out with making the suggestions them self.

Just a few suggestions for the site that I thought would be nice/helpful

let me know what you guys think/if you have any

1. Expanding outdated range based on hats price

I was thinking about this when I was looking for sales on the 8 month old price of an orb. fire dixie

there isnt much variance in the price of most low-tier stable effect unusuals (exceptions are themes, some fettis, or robo-stuff)

I was thinking to expand the validity of old prices for unusuals that have prices that will change little to none over the course of months

2. Incentives to suggest robo/new stuff

new stuff isnt being priced as much, and that which is have old prices

this is caused by the sheer amount of effects that VALVe added as of late as well as the lack of demand

I was thinking the site could have a week or two where incentives (i.e. more rep if a suggestion is accepted on a robohat) so that these get priced, they're demand in turn goes up a bit, and other unpriced unusuals selling for them can get a price too (since most don't sell for early gens), this is kinda like an uroboros, but if we get some priced then hopefully more will get priced?

but what do I know, Im an idiot

1. All hats can change, and having a different restriction for different hats would just get confusing.

2. Suggesters need to be incentivized in general, not just for new stuff; but for any/all unusuals. 

Archived