unusual question

grandma's cookies

so I've been playing tf2 about 7 years now and through that time I've come across a few unusuals. Now that I've begun unusual trading, I traded up to one that displays as 1/1 on it's stat page. of course I recognize this means it is 1/1 among non-private backpacks that have come in contact with backpack.tf but I'm curious if theres any way to validate whether my unusual really is 1/1 overall or could be 1/1 forever? 

2 minutes ago, grandma's cookies said:

so I've been playing tf2 about 7 years now and through that time I've come across a few unusuals. Now that I've begun unusual trading, I traded up to one that displays as 1/1 on it's stat page. of course I recognize this means it is 1/1 among non-private backpacks that have come in contact with backpack.tf but I'm curious if theres any way to validate whether my unusual really is 1/1 overall or could be 1/1 forever? 

Check the stats page for past history. Does it show 2 at any point in time? Means the other one is in a private bp or the SCM. For it to be 1/1 forever, it only applies to retired miscs or locked crates I think. Sleeveless, le party, those kind. Else as long as the crate is still uncratable, it has a chance of being unboxed.

8 minutes ago, RED265 said:

Check the stats page for past history. Does it show 2 at any point in time? Means the other one is in a private bp or the SCM. For it to be 1/1 forever, it only applies to retired miscs or locked crates I think. Sleeveless, le party, those kind. Else as long as the crate is still uncratable, it has a chance of being unboxed.

got it, I'll check that out thanks!

Archived