whats wrong with this dude?

Diamond jozu

i was in the vatican trading server when this user with the name called 'Lamb Wid Da Plan(Collector)' started insultinng other people for no actual reasons.I proceeded to say 'hi' and he started saying things like 'oh you gonna report me?i'll report you and take a screenshot of this' some shit like that.I didn't take this seriously at all until he actually put a false untrust on me yesterday claiming I was harrassing Lamb.Yes,I did say one thing about him by saying his inventory was trash but I only said it because i thought he was using some bind joke due to his typing was too fast.i managed to remove the first untrust he put and now he has put another false trust claiming I'm a sharker with zero evidence.

Here's a screenshot of both the untrust he left on:

https://gyazo.com/67ca9a744b5ab0a5fc93b037442837a2

what actions can this be taken?

13 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

i was in the vatican trading server when this user with the name called 'Lamb Wid Da Plan(Collector)' started insultinng other people for no actual reasons.I proceeded to say 'hi' and he started saying things like 'oh you gonna report me?i'll report you and take a screenshot of this' some shit like that.I didn't take this seriously at all until he actually put a false untrust on me yesterday claiming I was harrassing Lamb.Yes,I did say one thing about him by saying his inventory was trash but I only said it because i thought he was using some bind joke due to his typing was too fast.i managed to remove the first untrust he put and now he has put another false trust claiming I'm a sharker with zero evidence.

YOu can probably ask if vatican city will take action against him, by asking admin on that discord.

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

Hm well, report the - trust and move on

ahhh yes, that guy, he traded me back in January and low balled the heck out of my unusuals, saying my Stormy Storm Tyrannus + Vivid Plasma Gauzed Gaze was only worth 20 keys (In total Priced at 52) while offering a Voltaic Hat Protector Phononaut (Sellers at 25) + 3 Keys and that it was a good deal. After rejecting the offer multiple times he started to swear a ton saying that I should cancel the trade even though he was the one who offered first.

Basically that's just his attitude, no Idea why people would want to trade with him though

• Teeny Tiny Cat locked this topic

Archived