Glitched Unusual Maybe?

MemeMedMan

Okay, so I have an orbiting peace sign bot dogger that I think is glitched. The effect orbits around the torso instead of the head. However with the slider, one can change the effect to either orbit the head or the torso. Would this make the unusual worth more and by how much?

20180218164612_1.jpg

This is actually a pretty common glitch. It doesn't really add anything to the price of the hat. Tbh, most hats with this glitch, the effect looks worse because you can barely see it.

common glitch like otherrs.sorry if you thought its worth more with this glitch.an actual glitch unusual is like the sleeveless in siberia,hunter heavy,noh face and others

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

common glitch like otherrs.sorry if you thought its worth more with this glitch.an actual glitch unusual is like the sleeveless in siberia,hunter heavy,noh face and others

There's a rarer glitch I heard of, where it's an actual unusual but there's no particles, basically looking like a normal hat. It's due to particle value being random generated as zero for the item, I believe. Not sure if it exists tho

• 1 month later...
On 20/02/2018 at 1:44 PM, RED265 said:

There's a rarer glitch I heard of, where it's an actual unusual but there's no particles, basically looking like a normal hat. It's due to particle value being random generated as zero for the item, I believe. Not sure if it exists tho

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196555303    which is https://backpack.tf/stats/Strange Unusual/Heer's Helmet/Tradable/Craftable/46   effect would show up very very rarely,when it did show up,it was halfway across the map,sent in a ticket...3 weeks later there was an update in which they fixed "It's a Secret"  i'm so happy it got fixed as the hat wasn't cheap.

36 minutes ago, Plan B said:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1196555303    which is https://backpack.tf/stats/Strange Unusual/Heer's Helmet/Tradable/Craftable/46   effect would show up very very rarely,when it did show up,it was halfway across the map,sent in a ticket...3 weeks later there was an update in which they fixed "It's a Secret"  i'm so happy it got fixed as the hat wasn't cheap.

The clouds all have this issue, it's not really a glitch.

2 hours ago, RED265 said:

The clouds all have this issue, it's not really a glitch.

I agree,but i couldn't see the effect....most when you "tick the box" the effect can be seen...if "unticked" then no problems...but this was different,...zero effect

On 2/19/2018 at 11:48 AM, ThePickleCat said:

This is actually a pretty common glitch. It doesn't really add anything to the price of the hat. Tbh, most hats with this glitch, the effect looks worse because you can barely see it.

This but I actually like it orbiting the crouch for meme purposes....

On 2/19/2018 at 7:44 PM, RED265 said:

I think my circling peace sign woolen warmers have an invisible effect once or twice. Guess that is what happens with a game with very old code that keeps getting layered upon.

10 minutes ago, ksolis01 said:

I think my circling peace sign woolen warmers have an invisible effect once or twice. Guess that is what happens with a game with very old code that keeps getting layered upon.

Naw, it’s a legit glitched item I was referring to. I think it’s on a haunted ghosts hat, it’s unusual, but no particle effects at all, not just a few times off. Heard it entered some collector’s bp. 

8 hours ago, RED265 said:

Naw, it’s a legit glitched item I was referring to. I think it’s on a haunted ghosts hat, it’s unusual, but no particle effects at all, not just a few times off. Heard it entered some collector’s bp. 

There was an unusal burstchester with invalid particle for the effect. Toxins used to own it,  now I think its disappeared

1 hour ago, ThePickleCat said:

There was an unusal burstchester with invalid particle for the effect. Toxins used to own it,  now I think its disappeared

Yeah sth like that.

Archived