manncojackpot.com rigging bets

BanditWare

Today a friend of mine reached out to me to tell me that a site that he works for is doing some shady stuff regarding rigging bets in another users favor (See: https://gyazo.com/4b77c8d8b3f0df84f3ec646cdd5068fe). This used claims that the site owner (Who also owns mannco.trade, surprisingly enough. PeanutHero: http://steamcommunity.com/id/peanutheroO) has been rigging bets for him, one resulting in a 2% jackpot win of a Sunbeams Polar Pullover (See: https://gyazo.com/3fb30fe898dfe184f2626bfca4d09685 and https://gyazo.com/6c607bc0adac37f846604eee9de4207c).

This is a despicable act of greed from some of the worst people to ever plague the tf2 community. I don't know who lost the Pullover, but I hope he recovers and gets it back.

DISCLAIMER: I have kept my buddies name and profile blanked out to prevent any sort of bad heat coming his way. He is not involved in any rigging or scams.

The whole tf2 and any Valve game gambling scene is crooked. Now that Valve has taken a stance against gambling sites, all the legit ones played it smart and closed down while the remaining ones are the bottom of the cesspool. Don't know why anyone expected a gambling site would play fair if they already show a lack of regard for what Valve said by simply existing.

7 minutes ago, ksolis01 said:

The whole tf2 and any Valve game gambling scene is crooked. Now that Valve has taken a stance against gambling sites, all the legit ones played it smart and closed down while the remaining ones are the bottom of the cesspool. Don't know why anyone expected a gambling site would play fair if they already show a lack of regard for what Valve said by simply existing.

I'm in full agreement with this. The part that really rubs me wrong is that the site is owned by the same guy who owns mannco.trade, a site that PyroJoe is affiliated with.

On 2/18/2018 at 3:59 PM, BanditWare said:

I'm in full agreement with this. The part that really rubs me wrong is that the site is owned by the same guy who owns mannco.trade, a site that PyroJoe is affiliated with.

Just because someone owns a Youtube channel doesn't mean they're a positive community influence, especially in this community. I don't know anything about this guy beyond the fact that he's some Youtuber, but people from Youtube and Valve gambling sites have never exactly been on the level together historically. 

On 2/19/2018 at 7:55 PM, HarryG said:

Just because someone owns a Youtube channel doesn't mean they're a positive community influence, especially in this community. I don't know anything about this guy beyond the fact that he's some Youtuber, but people from Youtube and Valve gambling sites have never exactly been on the level together historically. 

PyroJoe has made videos that condemn scamming and things of the sort. If he does maintain those sorts of values, he would disassociate himself from the website.

Just now, Barakuba said:

PyroJoe has made videos that condemn scamming and things of the sort. If he does maintain those sorts of values, he would disassociate himself from the website.

That doesn't mean anything either; all I'm saying is don't blindly trust people based on an online persona, that's an incredibly naive thing to do 

1 minute ago, HarryG said:

That doesn't mean anything either; all I'm saying is don't blindly trust people based on an online persona, that's an incredibly naive thing to do 

Yeah I know. I'm just telling you that is why he said he would reach out to PyroJoe about this.

8 hours ago, Alice? said:

What happened with sweetstakes.tf? I never got to use it.

When Valve started to crack down on gambling sites using their items, sweetstakes shut themselves down to avoid the fight that would have occurred otherwise.

• 3 months later...
On 2/18/2018 at 10:59 PM, BanditWare said:

If this part is true however a backpack owned to one of the people  with the biggest backpacks in the game he is setting himself up to be trade banned.

To not be one of those frequently said things, but if gambling sites aren't allowed by Valve, the ones pre-ban will be more trustworthy than those after-ban.

Do never trust those websites, just bc it is there doesn't mean you should.

Even when somebody has a 1% chance of winning it is always a coinflip, never forget that.

it like you're dating a sex offender.he seemed nice and all on the first day but the next day,he r*pes you

Archived