What's Classifieds price auto-filling?

Boreal

On backpack.tf, there is a option called "Classifieds price auto-filling" with more options "Low-end, Middle and High-end", can someone tell me what's that?

Thank you!

Sin título.png

When creating a listing the price is automatically filled with whatever option you choose. Of course you can change that, but that's for example helpful if you always sell items for the high end of the price range for example (I picked that). So if I get an unusual I just click create listing and in most of the cases the price is already the one I would have wanted anyways, saves me time.

So, if i'm selling an item for 2 Keys and 10 ref, and someone put a sell for 2keys 9.88ref, with Classifieds price auto-filling, backpack.tf change my offer to 2 keys 9.77ref?

And, low-end and all this stuff, it's for prices or what? For example, low is for cheap cosmetics, and high for unusuals?

Thank you!

7 hours ago, Cristian said:

So, if i'm selling an item for 2 Keys and 10 ref, and someone put a sell for 2keys 9.88ref, with Classifieds price auto-filling, backpack.tf change my offer to 2 keys 9.77ref?

And, low-end and all this stuff, it's for prices or what? For example, low is for cheap cosmetics, and high for unusuals?

Thank you!

No, none of that.  It doesn't have anything to do with any existing listings.

It autofills low-end, high-end, or middle of the item's backpack.tf price range when you create a buy or sell order.

Take for example a Genuine Nostromo Napalmer:

https://backpack.tf/stats/Genuine/Nostromo Napalmer/Tradable/Craftable

Napalmer.jpg

The range is 0.8-1 keys.  Low-end is 0.8, high-end is 1. 
If you have it set to auto-fill low-end price, then it auto-fills the price field with 0.8 keys when you create a buy or sell order.

Similarly, high-end would auto-fill with 1 key, whereas middle would auto-fill with 0.9 keys.

Archived