Pyro Weapons, When will they be available???

R3SP4WN

Will the pyro items in the pyro update be available to everyone soon?

Unlike most I have not purchased the contract and therefore do not have any of the pyro weapons. 

I have never used the contraker and therefore I apologize if I am confused. I heard from somewhere that u can do some of them for free? not sure.

anyway when will the pyro items be available, and most importantly how can I get them? Thanks :)

The pyro items are 100% free as well as Heavy’s second banana. Open your contracker you will see pyroland contracts that are free to everyone

What Pickle said, the new pyro items were available to everyone to begin with.

When the Jungle Inferno dropped, there were two types of contracts available:

- Mercenary Park contracts, which required a pass (Blood Money, War Paints, Hats etc.)

- Pyroland contracts, which were absolutely free and required no pass

So jump in and complete those Pyroland contracts now, who knows how long you'll have a chance to do so.

7 minutes ago, AdamWTS said:

What Pickle said, the new pyro items were available to everyone to begin with.

When the Jungle Inferno dropped, there were two types of contracts available:

- Mercenary Park contracts, which required a pass (Blood Money, War Paints, Hats etc.)

- Pyroland contracts, which were absolutely free and required no pass

So jump in and complete those Pyroland contracts now, who knows how long you'll have a chance to do so.

I think it will be "forever" that we can do the pyroland ones because they are supposed to be f2p and like an introduction to the campaign passes. We keep the contracker so the contracts wont disappear, wonder if new people will get a contracker with their merc badge now.

1 hour ago, You killed starving babies said:

I wonder how you’ll get the new Pyro weapons and the Second Banana when the Jungle Inferno event ends.

Either the contract will stay there forever or the items will be added to the random drops

33 minutes ago, Alberny said:

Either the contract will stay there forever or the items will be added to the random drops

Probably the latter.

On a different note, I really want a Strange Second Banana.

18 hours ago, Alice? said:

Probably the latter.

On a different note, I really want a Strange Second Banana.

STRANGE SLAP HAND WITH STRANGE PARTS: PLAYERS HIT

I need this

NOW!

7 hours ago, Alberny said:

STRANGE SLAP HAND WITH STRANGE PARTS: PLAYERS HIT

I need this

NOW!

It’s called the Trash Can Hot Hand, actually.

1 hour ago, MrDeepDarkmind said:

@Alice? event will end but the contract will continue so people who just want the new weapons can still get the contracts 

I don’t think the free Pyroland contracts will be available after the event ends.

I think it is likely that both the Pyroland contracts will remain AND the weapons will be added to the drop system.

The contract system looks like it is being used a sort of new achievement weapon system, plus it lets all new players regardless of when they join experience how campaigns work, plus the news post from the TF2 team certainly suggests it might be the case.

However unless they make them uncraftable and undeletable adding them to the drop system is kind of going to be necessary to deal with people deleting and crafting them. New players who won't don't know better WILL end up doing this, I've seen enough cases of older players regretting deleting stuff when they were new to the game.

Archived