Steam account issue

Doodle

My cousin sell the accout to me his steam account he is now old and cant play anymore pc games like 4-5 mounth ago , andn now i enter on steam reputation to see someting and i see this accout is banned for scam like for 5 $ i can pay that guy who was scamed and my ban to be removed ? Please i dont want to have that ban on my account i want to have this steam account all life to get games and level some sugestions please sorry for disturbing you guys and if my english is bad.

Your "cousin" scammed someone for a 40$ ish knife. That report will probably stay there

E: Also, selling steam accounts is against the steam ToS, no idea how that rules works when its between family members though

That knife was him and sayed he will sell for 5-10 $ i called him and he sayed me , what i can do i dont want be have scam ban in my account , and i dont want buy a new account because i have 2017 medals cs go , level etc i ivested here some money.

Buying or selling a Steam account is illegal. If you’re found to have bought or sold an account, your account may be permanently suspended, and you won’t be able to play any of the games on your account, trade, or do anything else on your Steam account.

From the Steam Subscriber Agreement:

“Your Account, including any information pertaining to it (e.g.: contact information, billing information, Account history and Subscriptions, etc.), is strictly personal. You may therefore not sell or charge others for the right to use your Account, or otherwise transfer your Account, nor may you sell, charge others for the right to use, or transfer any Subscriptions other than if and as expressly permitted by this Agreement (including any Subscription Terms or Rules of Use) or as otherwise specifically permitted by Valve.”

If you are being truthful, you still broke the Steam Subscriber Agreement, so even if SteamRep had proof of you not being the person who scammed someone, you still wouldn’t be unbanned.

3 hours ago, Zeklyn said:

E: Also, selling steam accounts is against the steam ToS, no idea how that rules works when its between family members though

That doesn’t matter. It’s still illegal.

Steam Family Sharing exists for a reason.

now like what other users said,buying/selling or even sharing account is strictly illegal on steam's ToS.

now we go into your POV.your cousin scammed someone for an item worth 40 bucks.if you want the ban to be lifted,you MUST pay the person whom your cousin scammed.after that,you go to FOG's website and then appeal the ban.in order to appeal the ban,you must take screenshots of the chat between you and the scammed user about paying him back and take screenshots of your trade history that you have paid the user back.please take the screenshots using printscreen.cropped/editted or using 3rd party website links like gyazo will not work.DO NOT LIE in your appeal or you will NEVER EVER get unbanned forever even after paying the victim back so you must be honest

Archived