How much would this cost?

BrooklynCarParts

10 minutes ago, djsober said:

That is a very themed and rare hat. Im going to say 500 keys minimum

seems like there's a shitton of these hats tho. at least 4 unusual elite hats? with probably more to come?

300-400 sounds fair, 500 is unlikely tho.

2 minutes ago, RED265 said:

seems like there's a shitton of these hats tho. at least 4 unusual elite hats? with probably more to come?

300-400 sounds fair, 500 is unlikely tho.

terro watt got sold for 190-214 keys soo yea.perhaps 350 keys+

3 hours ago, djsober said:

That is a very themed and rare hat. Im going to say 500 keys minimum

I'd agree with this. I know c9 isn't super desirable in general but it's very popular with some people and this is a perfect hat for it. Likely to be 1 of 1 for a long time so if there's no desperate rush to sell I reckon they could get at least 500 easy. It's their first unusual though by the looks of things so decent chance they are in a rush to sell.

OP, my advice would be hold on to it until you find a good deal you're happy with. If you're new to unusual trading, I'd seek the advice of an experienced, independent third party before accepting any offer. There will be a lot of sharks out there trying to rip you off.

I'll give you a $450 offer before fees on marketplace if you want to cash out immediately. 100% zero risks, just ask the owner of bp tf. Of course, this is a quick sell offer, not anything else.

Holy balls, that’s a nice unbox. I want that so badly, but I’m way too poor.

It’s all-class and looks pretty freakin’ fabulous! It also has a themed effect (sort of). You’re too lucky!

1 hour ago, ksolis01 said:

I'll give you a $450 offer before fees on marketplace if you want to cash out immediately. 100% zero risks, just ask the owner of bp tf. Of course, this is a quick sell offer, not anything else.

Seems lowballish

5 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

450 bucks?are you poor or high?

6 hours ago, BrooklynCarParts said:

So far 4 users tried to scam me lmao xd defiantly looking for offers tho

attempted to scaam when its not tradable?i just wonder where did these scammers left their brain at...

4 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

450 bucks?are you poor or high?

I like giving new traders with expensive hats quick sell offers so that if somebody lowballs them they can just point to my post and tell the lowballer to fuck off.

2 minutes ago, ksolis01 said:

I like giving new traders with expensive hats quick sell offers so that if somebody lowballs them they can just point to my post and tell the lowballer to fuck off.

Well, you were really quick to offer a quickbuy. Like Tracer.

10 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

450 is about 225 keys or lesser and already a terror watt was sold for 190-214 keys so clearly a cloud 9 can go much higher.atleast 300

1 minute ago, BrooklynCarParts said:

Make it lower?

Well, it’s up to you on how much you wish to price it at, but it’s unlikely to be sold at that price. Our suggested range may be more realistic to get you a sale? Keys abt 1.9 on marketplace, so perhaps about 760 and go lower till about 570 if can’t sell?

Archived