Application: TheProcave [Discord]

TheProcave    325
TheProcave
  • Your age

17 y/o as of September 2017.

• Your geographical location

Belgium.

• How long have you been using backpack.tf

4 years according to my suggestion, but it's more like 5 years.

• Time you are able to devote to moderation on a daily/weekly basis

In the weekends atleast 6 hours, in a normal week atleast 4 hours and on holidays again 6 hours.

• Why you want to be a moderator?

The reason I want to be moderator is really to help people, I've always liked helping people, even if it takes time away from another thing, I still enjoy it, I'm always open to questions about trading and such.

If it wasn't for backpack.tf I would still be unaware on how to trade properly and if I didn't know how to trade properly I wouldn't get the chance to help people with trading, backpack.tf has helped me tremendously (especially the moderators), and I'd like to return the favour, and maybe help/inform another person and see them aspire for the greater good.

• Are you currently an admin/mod elsewhere?

Yes, I am currently Server Moderator on stntrading.eu, I'm also a Support Agent on stntrading.eu, which is just support chat, to help people out if they encounter problems with the website.

I am also a Broker and Moderator for the Posh Broker group.

• Past experiences as an admin/mod

I did moderate a couple of facebook groups which are located where I live, but they got shut-down.

• Have you ever been trade banned or tagged as a scammer on steamrep?

No.

• Include any additional information that could help you

I am currently still working on a Scam Website Guide, which should be out in atleast a month (Haven't had much time for that) so be on the look-out for that!

Sorry if my English is a bit bad!

• Include a link to your backpack.tf profile

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198050194207

.chemo    8
.chemo

Good luck! I hope you get the position. This community always needs more (good) mods like you!

Woifilicious    1846
Woifilicious

There are more things to this, but our biggest concern is that you are not mature enough to be a moderator on our site.

Sure, if you pull yourself together you can be, but I wouldn't wanna risk one of our discord moderators going around posting "memes" about Gay/Muslim/Jews or anything in that direction.

Mods represent the site and we do not want to represented in such a light. And that's why I'm going to decline this app.