Account Hacked (Do not use the undercutting SCRIPT)

SmokE

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, CAaronD said:

So, I THINK his items are on marketplace.tf. Was just looking at a Strange Spec KS Bushwacka earlier on and noticed a familiar name 

https://marketplace.tf/shop/itiswed

Is this his shop? Kinda looks like the items somebody would sell if they ran a trading bot :P 

Referring to this profile

https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197963737955

Those are items he was already selling 

21 hours ago, Enzotoy said:

So the hack is from only 1 backdoor ?

As others have said, We don't know. The bot is unsafe to use. You can try and look trough the code yourself if you're that interested

1 hour ago, Zeus_Junior said:

@wolfmountaingames

Did you fork it lol

Yeah lol, I wanted to check it out and read how he was doing it so I could go through other bot scripts to make sure they don't have similar issues. 

1 hour ago, wolfmountaingames said:

Yeah lol, I wanted to check it out and read how he was doing it so I could go through other bot scripts to make sure they don't have similar issues. 

Could download it and not use it, maybe edit it too and actually make it work c:

36 minutes ago, Zeus_Junior said:

Could download it and not use it, maybe edit it too and actually make it work c:

bad idea, that code is a maze and i think it is deliberate, you never know what other backdoors he may have.It may not be as blatant as last time and may just be gaps in the logic that are very hard to find,which will allow him to exploit it. Like i found a couple of bugs that could be potentially exploited last time i went thought it itself :P 

19 minutes ago, appy said:

bad idea, that code is a maze and i think it is deliberate, you never know what other backdoors he may have.It may not be as blatant as last time and may just be gaps in the logic that are very hard to find,which will allow him to exploit it. Like i found a couple of bugs that could be potentially exploited last time i went thought it itself :P 

Ye you're gonna have to really look at everything like 10 times but even then probably still better if you dont use it :s

10 hours ago, wolfmountaingames said:

my bad for thinking you are alxe's alt sorry :P

Guys,i downloaded the zip file a lot of days ago.I didn't unarchive(unzip)it, just opened "readme" and javascript files from original zip archive to read information. I didn't write any information in any file. After a few days I deleted it. QUESTION:Could this program do something bad as stealing my account, items or any data on the computer?In my opinion, it's inactive and works only when you've written all your information into it.

Just now, Crazy*Spy said:

Guys,i downloaded the zip file a lot of days ago.I didn't unarchive(unzip)it, just opened "readme" and javascript files from original zip archive to read information. I didn't write any information in any file. After a few days I deleted it. QUESTION:Could this program do something bad as stealing my account, items or any data on the computer?In my opinion, it's inactive and works only when you've written all your information into it.

For it to work, you had to put in all of your information and run it. You should be fine.

4 hours ago, Crazy*Spy said:

nope you are fully safe as Manic said ~ you had to run it, since you dint your all good and safe

28 minutes ago, R3SP4WN said:

For the love of god, just go and use Geel's bot if you are so desperate. Just stop using this shit, period. 

Geel bot ?

3 minutes ago, « SɱokEy » said:

https://hastebin.com/hifehofeve.js
 This was the actual backdoor part our info was being sent to that IP address you see in line 189 
45.56.74.164:8080

yeah if remove this part the bot has an error when launch 

2 minutes ago, « SɱokEy » said:

https://github.com/Jessecar96/SteamBot

This is very old and outdated. 

ohh kk

Archived