Feelsbadman.

Sprekt

3 minutes ago, djsober said:

I feel like we should start a thread to record all these "unfair trades" and once enough is compiled against someone, report them with evidence.

Good deal: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198077755795#!/compare/1502668800/1502841600 

And, https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198000889832#!/compare/1516320000/1516406400

Makes me wonder why these younglings don't get a job and earn money instead of working so hard to rip others off.

4 minutes ago, Fishtail said:

I feel like we should start a thread to record all these "unfair trades" and once enough is compiled against someone, report them with evidence.

Good deal: https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198077755795#!/compare/1502668800/1502841600 

And, https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198000889832#!/compare/1516320000/1516406400

Makes me wonder why these younglings don't get a job and earn money instead of working so hard to rip others off.

If we all started sharking we can kill their business 🤔

2 minutes ago, Beaser said:

Can someone find me a non-premium new user so i can offer gud deels no sharkerino

Here ya go bud

Edit: don't wanna get banned, pm for deets

You can leave -trust for him if you want, as of now:

Lets stop complaining here about it though. Just report with evidence, there should be plenty to work with.

Just now, Diamond jozu said:

just be a simple man and try an offer a shark offer to those folks.its not wrong at all

Well if they were honest about it it wouldn't be as annoying but the fact they try to justify themselves pisses me off

1 minute ago, djsober said:

Well if they were honest about it it wouldn't be as annoying but the fact they try to justify themselves pisses me off

The "Victims" have been happy with trades, so I don't care. Doesn't matter what they do I suppose, so long as the other party doesn't report/was clearly misled.

1 hour ago, S T E W said:

The "Victims" have been happy with trades, so I don't care. Doesn't matter what they do I suppose, so long as the other party doesn't report/was clearly misled.

Ironically I spoke to several victims. Several of them have told me they were misled on the value/threatened/ pressured into selling

2 minutes ago, RED265 said:

Ironically I spoke to several victims. Several of them have told me they were misled on the value/threatened/ pressured into selling

Take dat evidence and use those chat logs to report.

1 hour ago, S T E W said:

Meme

Just FYI if you guys want something done, I suggest pooling your minds and resources together to find and submit evidence based reports, I've worked on a couple reports and in all honestly you need a lot of evidence, as well as you need to elaborate on values and it's a lot more work than you'd think it is. I want to end this practice of massively "profiting" off unboxers as well, as much as anyone else, but we have to compile reports and evidence and then submit that, that's the only way we can get anything done. So let's work on that instead of constantly making threads about this. Contact me if you want to help compile reports on users that make trades like the ones mentioned in this thread, maybe we can get something done :)

10 minutes ago, unstopaBULLY said:

Meme

Just FYI if you guys want something done, I suggest pooling your minds and resources together to find and submit evidence based reports, I've worked on a couple reports and in all honestly you need a lot of evidence, as well as you need to elaborate on values and it's a lot more work than you'd think it is. I want to end this practice of massively "profiting" off unboxers as well, as much as anyone else, but we have to compile reports and evidence and then submit that, that's the only way we can get anything done. So let's work on that instead of constantly making threads about this. Contact me if you want to help compile reports on users that make trades like the ones mentioned in this thread, maybe we can get something done :)

Issue is victims don’t have any evidence tho. I do have evidence of them lying about prices of their unusuals but, eh, as a mod informs me, I don’t have any evidence that these vultures do not have trade offers that they quote their prices at. But, 120 then 190 for a roboactive burning bandanna....really?

4 hours ago, Sprekt said:

Compare links are often broken. The trade you linked above is a perfect example for that. Of course, you very well know that but you seem to enjoy looking like a fool. WUMWMBj.png

6 minutes ago, iTrade ™ said:

Compare links are often broken. The trade you linked above is a perfect example for that. Of course, you very well know that but you seem to enjoy looking like a fool. WUMWMBj.png

Ur still a sharking piece of shit. I love it how you added my friend about his haunted ghost spook specs and when you realized he wasn't the unboxer you lied and said he added you to try to defend yourself. I aspire to be like you, sharking unpriced unusuals to then shark more hats and make profit off the new and inex.... Error 404: morals not found

6 hours ago, .chemo said:

God, if there is one. Please let me learn fromt he Jesuses themselves iTrade and Jheih Pot :^)

Don’t forget Guns with his latest “jackpot” 

5 hours ago, unstopaBULLY said:

Meme

If you only knew how much time I've wasted on getting proof. Someone admitting to sharking wasn't even enough for a ban.

Archived