[POLL] Do you think unusual taunts will recover?

Apeiron

Unusual Taunt Prices  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think unusual taunts will recover?

• Yes.
    • Yes, but It need some time.
    • No.
    • TF2 is dead.

no,not at all.taunts first came in the audition and directors reel crates and you can still unbox them.then in 2016 halloween,taunt unusualifiers came out and due to the drop rate being twice more than usual,lots came out.it was twice during that time and now its 1/100 but with the recent update,taunts are coming out like water.you can now unbox unusualifiers from ANY and ALL crates that says 'case' so even the tough break,gun mettle gives them out so too much iss coming out.i doubt it'll be the same.the only thing im noticing about the taunts is that there isnt one taunt they've made it into an unusual YET and thats the table tantrum tho.really want that

6 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

no,not at all.taunts first came in the audition and directors reel crates and you can still unbox them.then in 2016 halloween,taunt unusualifiers came out and due to the drop rate being twice more than usual,lots came out.it was twice during that time and now its 1/100 but with the recent update,taunts are coming out like water.you can now unbox unusualifiers from ANY and ALL crates that says 'case' so even the tough break,gun mettle gives them out so too much iss coming out.i doubt it'll be the same.the only thing im noticing about the taunts is that there isnt one taunt they've made it into an unusual YET and thats the table tantrum tho.really want that

Same. I would honestlylove to see them make an unusualifier for the boiling point. It would be stuck in my inventory but I love this game enough that having some permanent money sucked in is fine.

56 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

This is seriously painful to read. Reformat it properly, please, for the sake of our eyes.

But yeah, unusual taunts are here to stay in the lowest-tier unusual trading. The unusualifiers drop pretty often, providing a small variety of unusual effects to a small variety of taunts. Unusual taunts are not rare anymore, and they never were as desirable as the unusual hats in a first place. The falling trend will certainly continue, and there is absolutely no reason for them to go up at this point.

I mean, They most likely will stabalize, but most of them have a long way to go considering usually "all unusuals can sell for 8 keys easily!" but theres many taunts at 8 keys on scm/mptf/scraptf auctions, unsold. So probably gonna drop to under 8 keys soon. Not all ofc, but some. Taunts in the future will most likely be worth 6-40 keys, but still a long way to go! Probably gonna be the rare ghastly ones at like 100 keys too, but that will probably be a stretch. But when the taunts are this low, yes they will probably stabilize

Archived