Limited Art commissions! [CLOSED]

lumicatti

EHello, my name is Lumi, also known ass Lumicatti or Subway nugget and I'm opening for commissions! I'm on a road to an unusual, which will be the only unusual I want, so I won't be doing this that long (depending how many people do want some art ;)

I'm doing chibi style works of your chosen loadout! Any class, any colour, just know that I won't be doing any backgrounds except just simple colours or effects. I also will be cell shading the works as it takes the least amount of time (My shading style is more paint like in digital art) and it will help me improve making my shading more intensive later on.

I can make mercs Female if you describe and show reference of things like hairstyles etc and I will do small bonuses if asked (Animals, weapons etc)

I would love to have pose reference for the work unless you give me free hands. 

PRICING

A chibi drawing (full body and full colour, cell shade). -  1 Key

Two or more characters -   1 Key per character

NEW: A detailed and paint like- shaded character: 3 keys due to it taking a lot of time, but I can assure it will be a lot more beautiful than cell shaded characters. 

Painted character + detailed background: 5 keys 

Intensive action poses (Like attacking and dodging) - 1 key an 17 refined. I'm not very talented on those, so I do have to charge a little more. 

Hit me up if you are interested. I'll try my best to make it worth it! Just try and credit the final result if you upload it. 

Thank you! My steam profile is https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198376189770/

I live in Finland so my timezone is GTM+2

Here's a preview. (The scout is the only one I've finished)

a.png

2kKXVfE.png

COMMISSIONS ARE CLOSED FOR NOW. THANK YOU FOR EVERYONE COMMISSIONING ME. I MIGHT DO MORE IN FAR FUTURE, BUT I AM CURRENTLY UNABLE TO DO SO. THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN. <3

Archived