Money Guide

ksolis01

How to get ez investment money for tf2, pubg, etc if you are over 18:

-Apply for interest free credit card

-Buy keys of marketplace of marketplace using promo uncle

-Repeat previous step every 24 hours until you maxed out the card

-Use the keys to trade up and make sure to pay of the minimum payment each time since that voids the promo for free interest. When you are nearing the end of the promo period for interest free on a card, pay of the entire balance a month ahead of time so that your credit score gets a boost before applying for another card with an interest free promo.

I believe AE gives you 15 months, Chase gives you 15 months, and Discover gets you like 6 months. Essentially 3 years of interest free money. You gotta pay of the balance in between but it is a small setback to avoid the transfer fees. 3 years should be plenty of time for you t o have made enough money to stop being reliant on interest free money.

2 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

How to get ez investment money for tf2, pubg, etc if you are over 18:

-Apply for interest free credit card

-Buy keys of marketplace of marketplace using promo uncle

-Repeat previous step every 24 hours until you maxed out the card

-Use the keys to trade up and make sure to pay of the minimum payment each time since that voids the promo for free interest. When you are nearing the end of the promo period for interest free on a card, pay of the entire balance a month ahead of time so that your credit score gets a boost before applying for another card with an interest free promo.

I believe AE gives you 15 months, Chase gives you 15 months, and Discover gets you like 6 months. Essentially 3 years of interest free money. You gotta pay of the balance in between but it is a small setback to avoid the transfer fees. 3 years should be plenty of time for you t o have made enough money to stop being reliant on interest free money.

So risk real life money, credit score, bankruptcy ect for some virtual keys/hats? Count me in

59 minutes ago, djsober said:

So risk real life money, credit score, bankruptcy ect for some virtual keys/hats? Count me in

Tf2 trading is pretty reliable. As long as you don't do anything stupid, cough cough gamble, or go all in on one thing, you should be fine. Lower tier trading is obsolete, you need a decent amount of real life money to make trading worth the time. 

50 minutes ago, saveriocello said:

i would say instead of keys just link your new card or whatever to paypal, buy peoples backpack for the lo lo and resell on marketplace and make even more bank 

example https://marketplace.tf/shop/hohohugh;)

Should have mentioned that too. I don't bother though since I found steam market trading to be be more profitable.

1 minute ago, ksolis01 said:

Tf2 trading is pretty reliable. As long as you don't do anything stupid, cough cough gamble, or go all in on one thing, you should be fine. Lower tier trading is obsolete, you need a decent amount of real life money to make trading worth the time. 

Should have mentioned that too. I don't bother though since I found steam market trading to be be more profitable.

Tf2 trading is safe, yes but say you put 1000$ into keys, you've already lost, you'll get like 800 out.

1 minute ago, djsober said:

Tf2 trading is safe, yes but say you put 1000$ into keys, you've already lost, you'll get like 800 out.

Cough cough uncle. Geel still has that buy 10 get 1 key free deal on marketplace. It is only usable once every 24 hours but I essentially negated that 10% loss to 1% but then I gain  1-3% cash back depending on the card. It disallows buying keys in large numbers but the process is automated and limits scaling up to more keys. However, you can just take an heavier approach to selling the items you get through whatever trading technique for pure keys/items to help overcome the limit of keys you are taking in from marketplace. 

Xd, I can make a net positive buying keys from marketplace and selling them back but it wouldn't be worth the time. 

Just now, ksolis01 said:

Cough cough uncle. Geel still has that buy 10 get 1 key free deal on marketplace. It is only usable once every 24 hours but I essentially negated that 10% loss to 1% but then I gain  1-3% cash back depending on the card. It disallows buying keys in large numbers but the process is automated and limits scaling up to more keys. However, you can just take an heavier approach to selling the items you get through whatever trading technique for pure keys/items to help overcome the limit of keys you are taking in from marketplace. 

Xd, I can make a net positive buying keys from marketplace and selling them back but it wouldn't be worth the time. 

Or instead of trying to make money on tf2 you could have a real job xd

47 minutes ago, djsober said:

Or instead of trying to make money on tf2 you could have a real job xd

Why not both? Most of the stuff is automated anyway. Use scrap tf to buy large quantities of stuff for my trading technique. Then, throw other stuff on marketplace and check like once a week to make sure I am the lowest seller. It ain't hard holding job and having this as a minimally involved side thing.

4 hours ago, ksolis01 said:

Although the steam market is very profitable I just personally prefer the talking to people factor and the items i buy are always tradeable right after

Archived