Csgo.backpack.tf Trading features not working

sol!d.Abidu

Hi. 

Its been some months now (i would say 6+ months) that i noticed that a few features of trading on the csgo part of the website its not working properly so i’m giving a try here.

- Recente classified ads . View more.

I know the search feature never worked, even typing the most obviously tags when trying to search never showed anything. But some months ago you at least could see the list of all items people actually have listed on they csgo backpacks here on the website. IMO this was very usefull at least, specially when you need to swap csgo/tf2 keys. 

Now , unless you see the person on the recent classifieds ads square, you wont be able to find other listings unless you directly open the persons profile with his listings.

Without that you need to rely on the forum trading topics or use outpost for example.

-Item float 

This information, thats most of the time is a very important variable on the csgo item used to work here. Nowadays unless you open an really old inventory track, you won’t see it.

Csgo trading could bring a lot of views, clicks and users if all the features could work just fine like the tf2 part of the website. Its a very friendly interface and a connection to traders that use both tf2/csgo trading.

If at least the Recent Classified Ads View more list get back to work, would be great :)

i noticed that a few months ago as well.it seems dead.its mostly coz most csgo traders dont use any of those sites and uses their 3rd party scam site.the only way you want to trade is to go into trading servers

Sorry dude but i will disagree with you.

Trading csgo items is on reddit.

here the sub.

https://www.reddit.com/r/GlobalOffensiveTrade/

100k+ users.

And i have no idea what scam sites you are talking about. I’m a trader. I use other 3rd party websites as tools, such as metjm and csgro to take screenshots and inspect the item without getting in game, sites that got usefull tools like fade%, blue on case hardeneds, float, inventory price like csgozone or to track item history and ranks like csgo.exchange.

Theres even a usefull website tradebotdiretory that list all SAFE trade bots. No deposit/fake login crappy.

Scam websites we got pretty much everywhere. Of Course you will encounter more while trading csgo , way more people doing this and more easy money around. Don’t forget skins value in money is like 80-90% it goes on the market. Not this poop stupid 30-40% that we see on tf2 trading. Same thing for scam methods. People come up with something new everyday to scam you, so be aware and do things safely.

As long as you know what you are doing, you will be fine.

I just feel like the csgo website of backpack got a friendly interface and if all those features could work properly, would atract more users here.

Archived