PUBG Profit Guide **Still Needs Editing but I was 100% Correct**

ksolis01

Scroll all the way down for very short tldr. However, I doubt any of you trust me enough to put your money and time into something without at least some proof. I recommend at least skimping of long wall of text.

Thread Verision: putting this here for feedback and stuff. Haven't proofread yet.

Intro: Gonna be writing out rough draft for my guide here, ez for me to access my own status updates.

So the big way to profit in pubg, I mean doubling or tripling your money.

What: So, you guys know how marketability and tradability with tf2 items work right. tf2 items are always marketable regardless of how you got them, if not, they are permanently staying in that inventory. Well pubg items are different. Their marketability works in regards to how tf2 item tradability works. They are given a week marketability cool down from either purchased from the store or steam market. Drops (cases) are immediately marketable and tradable however. Once the week is up for the unmarketable items, it become marketable to a specific time which I believe is 4 pm Pacific Time.

What of it:

You get a rush of new items hitting the supply at the time they become marketable. Plus, new items have people uncertain of the prices. This leads to many of the new items on day 7 of a new update selling for well under the eventual market price of said items.

Considerations for this update:

Ok, if you made it this far, there is still a bit of considerations for this update. My reasoning applies to the previous update where there were virtually (no pun intended) no items sold before the wear off of the one week marketability restriction. However, a few items this time are making there way on the market before that time due to a supply of keys that are tradable, trading them does not cause that week of not being marketable. What this means, buy orders are more established at this time. To account for this, I am not recommending you immediately start setting up buy orders at 5 pm Pacific Time. Instead, I recommend letting buay orders collapse before setting up yours. Me giving a time estimation would be pulling something out of my ass so not giving one, you have to watch the market yourself and make a judgement call. Never said this will be easy.

TLDR/Implementation of Said Technique:

Set buy orders on second week of a new update for pubg on new paid crate items tems when buy orders have collapsed sometime after 4 pm Pacific Time. Essentially, start watching the market at 4, wait until you see the buy orders stop falling, put a buy order, and buy as many as you can.

Example

Let me give you an example:

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/578080/Leather Hoodie (Black)

Look at the graph. Hover over the low points, they are all at the same time. Put in buy orders for that item at this time. I believe that the second week of a new update should be the lowest price for the new items since you have the most people unboxing during this time. Eventually, This is the gist of what I am talking about, will rewrite the main guide to be clearer.

Here is a historic example, look at the first week of the update. I can't give any concrete dates for when to sell, only when to purchase.

http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/578080/School Skirt

Correction: not 5 pm but 4 pm

59 minutes ago, Loaferman said:

This can work with any game update as well, nice work on the guide! :)

Yeah. The biggest difference and why I am so insistent on the timing is that you gets a days worth of build up of unmarketable items become suddenly marketable at 5 pm Pacific Time. Also, the first day is probably when you are getting the most unboxes, thus the supply increase is greatest on that specific date I listed. Thanks for your words.

Explanation, not method:

Fuck, I just realized after reading the patch notes for pubg, my second profit method won't work. So you guys remember all the hype around the gamescom crates and how they were limited, the new paid to open one isn't. My second profit guide counted on the hype that limited crates get of them going up. So you would, buy them like mid update when they will hit it what I would presume to be the historic forever low point and then you would sell them to the people trying to profit them in the long when the hype happens the last week they are dropping. Kinda of like bitcoin where the whole shitshow is just speculation. Sorry guys, for now just stick to my first method, there will be peaks and drops that I might be able to predict but unsure atm.

On 1/14/2018 at 6:27 PM, ksolis01 said:

Explanation, not method:

Fuck, I just realized after reading the patch notes for pubg, my second profit method won't work. So you guys remember all the hype around the gamescom crates and how they were limited, the new paid to open one isn't. My second profit guide counted on the hype that limited crates get of them going up. So you would, buy them like mid update when they will hit it what I would presume to be the historic forever low point and then you would sell them to the people trying to profit them in the long when the hype happens the last week they are dropping. Kinda of like bitcoin where the whole shitshow is just speculation. Sorry guys, for now just stick to my first method, there will be peaks and drops that I might be able to predict but unsure atm.

well this work on the mobile version?

Archived