Time to give back to this community (Free SFM Posters)[OUTDATED]

Dat NuB [SFM]

Hi everyone,

So you may now me from my previous work and my old SFM topic which was this one (which is now closed).

In September this year, I decided to start charging for my work. But, after a few weeks, I didn't felt like this "buisness" wasn't good enough, and that's when i realized what was wrong. I was charging to make profit and not because I needed it.

I started thinking about it and told myself "This community gave me so much and now i'm trying to exploit it, what am I doing..." Plus the TF2 and SFM communities, as big as they are, are disapearing more and more (at least imo), and I feel like giving back to this awesome group of people from all around the world, who gave me some confidence and made me realize that I could create something good while making someone else happy, was the least I could do.

Because of all that, I decided to re-open my commissions for free, to thank you guys for all you gave me (without even realizing it).

I'm making any type of SFM poster, just give me as much informations as you can about what you would like your poster to look.

Please present your request like that (unless they are not related to TF2):

Class:

Team:

Hats:

Unusual Effects (if any):

Pose:

Additional Information

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal):

If you want to see my work, here are some examples:

fXifqBB.jpg

DSdzS1PW0AABwfv.jpg

DSdzTPdW4AEC9Qp.jpg

Or watch (almost) all my work here:

https://imgur.com/a/6jtkJ

If you want a special custom model in your pic, give me a link to download it (on workshop)

If you are crazy enough to tip me, here is my trade offer link:

https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=83894776&token=5JXIeT_f

And here's my PayPal:

https://www.paypal.me/DatNuBSFM

For any request add me on Steam or leave a comment here.

Hope you will enjoy your future poster ^^

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Class: Demoman

Team: Red

Hats: Brotherhood of arms(pink), dangeresque too(pink), weight room warmers(pink)

Unusual: Cloud 9

Pose: Standing and holding festive Aussie sticky launcher (similar to your burning sola topi artwork)

Extra Info: Can you put a beer pack on the side (similar to your burning sola topi artwork)

Use: It’s for personal use. I might use it as my new profile picture. 

Thank bro! I appreciate your generosity.

Class: Spy

Hats: L'homme Burglerre (spectral spectrum [there are a variety of colors, it doesn't matter which]), Dead of Night (spectral spectrum), made man (spectral spectrum)

Unusual Effects (if any): Something burning this way comes

Pose: Upright pose with a pro killstreak (glimmering) diamondback across his chest with one hand, and smoking with another

Additional Information: Could you have an explosion in the background from a rocket launcher, and have scenery as if there was normal gameplay going on. 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Maybe all of the above. 

Thank you for offering this service for free as of right now. I am more than willing to pay you for potential future projects, and you shouldn't feel as if you are taking from the community when you are charging for artwork. Art is an extension of yourself, and being paid for your time is doing right by you. Just offering your services at all is a contribution back to the community that helped you.

Class: Soldier

Hats: Killer's Kabuto, Australium Gold Antarctic Parka, and Coldfront Curbstompers.

Unusual Effect: Disco Beat Down

Pose: Marketing Pose 2.

Additional Information: Could you have an australium black box in the snow in front of the soldier, and additional black boxes buried upright in the snow behind him?

Purpose: Personal use, I guess?

Once again, thanks for doing this. Your art is great.

Class: Scout & Soldier

Team: BLU & RED respectively

Hats: Front Runner, Bonk Boy, Dead Of Night (orange) & Rebel Rouser (Team Spirit), Classified Coif, Marshal's Mutton Chops

Unusual Effects (if any): Scout has SBTWC & Orbiting Fire, Soldier has Sunbeams.

Pose: Soldier is throwing a rocket launcher aside and pulling out a Market Gardener, Scout is jumping from upper balcony to bash soldiers head in (Like Scout in Meet the Scout on heavy) with a Boston Basher.

Additional Information: Warhawk rocket launcher if possible, if not, then a Austrailium Festive RL.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Entertainment (basically wallpaper)

If this does end up being too hard, I can always choose something else.

Class: Medic

Team: Blu

Hats: Festive Tree, Santarchimedes and Flashdance Footies

Unusual Effects (if any): Knifestorm on the Tree, Isotope on Medigun, and Holy Grail on pose

Pose: Meet the Medic pose

Additional Information: If possible, put Clover Camo'd skin on the Medigun. If not, no worries. 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Hats: Defiant Spartan

Pose: Perhaps airshoting a jumping soldier, if not just a generic battle pose is good

Additional information: Have emerald flames killstreak effect in his eyes, and the sheen on the rocket launcher

Purpose: Personal

Thank you :)

• Dat NuB [SFM] changed the title to Time to give back to this community (Free SFM Posters)

Hats: Pirate Bandana and The Bondolier

Unusual Effects (if any): Burning Flames

Pose: Sticky Launcher

Additional Information would it be possible to give demo a grin in the pose? I would prefer it

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): personal

Hats: Unusual Defiant Spartan, (Effect: Cloudy moon) Dead of Night, (Painted team spirit) Brimstone. (No hat)

Unusual Effects (if any): Cloudy moon on the defiant spartan

Pose: Preferably that one pose where the soldier is holding the rocket launcher over his shoulder.

Additional Information: A lot of chaos and blood flying around in the background would make it really fucking awesome.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal.

Thanks a ton if you do get around to doing this for me. I appreciate the time and effort that artists like yourself put forth. 

On 13/01/2018 at 12:30 AM, ninjadabber said:

Hats: Brotherhood of arms(pink), dangeresque too(pink), weight room warmers(pink)

Unusual: Cloud 9

Pose: Standing and holding festive Aussie sticky launcher (similar to your burning sola topi artwork)

Extra Info: Can you put a beer pack on the side (similar to your burning sola topi artwork)

Use: It’s for personal use. I might use it as my new profile picture. 

Thank bro! I appreciate your generosity.

Here is your poster, hope you will like it :)

If you want to change anything, just ask me

8MFQdd4.jpg

Class:   Scout

Team:    Red

Location:   Harvest.   If possible can you do the medieval verison of harvest? I think you can find the map on  the workshop :)

Hats:    Backwards ballcap *with headphones (gold),   Courtier's Collar(gold), Essential Accessories (gold)

Unusual Effects (if any):  Stare from beyond

Pose:    Standing and holding a festive australium scattergun ( scattergun position is above his shoulder) like this:  IMG_0959.JPG.7ef6e627066ff7c33dcb9507b433c0e6.JPG

Additional Information : Can you place him where the sun is facing or can be seen on the map, and also can you put like a jarate jar near him ( like an easter egg or something) 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal use :)

Thank you for doing this, I greatly appreciate your generosity :csdsmile:

On 13/01/2018 at 12:40 AM, ClucklestheBrave said:

Class: Spy

Hats: L'homme Burglerre (spectral spectrum [there are a variety of colors, it doesn't matter which]), Dead of Night (spectral spectrum), made man (spectral spectrum)

Unusual Effects (if any): Something burning this way comes

Pose: Upright pose with a pro killstreak (glimmering) diamondback across his chest with one hand, and smoking with another

Additional Information: Could you have an explosion in the background from a rocket launcher, and have scenery as if there was normal gameplay going on. 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Maybe all of the above. 

Thank you for offering this service for free as of right now. I am more than willing to pay you for potential future projects, and you shouldn't feel as if you are taking from the community when you are charging for artwork. Art is an extension of yourself, and being paid for your time is doing right by you. Just offering your services at all is a contribution back to the community that helped you.

Here it is, if you want to change anything, let me know ;)

PAGqoN9.jpgi

BTW what I meant to say was that I didn't felt right charging my work because of the reason I started doing it (which was to make profit and get free items), not because of the fact that I was taking from the community, but still, thank you for your message ^_^

On 13/01/2018 at 1:13 AM, KnightOfPurgatory said:

Hats: Killer's Kabuto, Australium Gold Antarctic Parka, and Coldfront Curbstompers.

Unusual Effect: Disco Beat Down

Pose: Marketing Pose 2.

Additional Information: Could you have an australium black box in the snow in front of the soldier, and additional black boxes buried upright in the snow behind him?

Purpose: Personal use, I guess?

Once again, thanks for doing this. Your art is great.

Here it is, I hope you like it :)

jFGrGgX.jpg

Team: Red I guess

Location: Anywhere dark really (not like that dark that you cannot see anything though :p). Perhaps ctf_doublecross?

Hats: The Virus Doctor, The Byte'd Beak and The Heat of Winter

Unusual Effects (if any): none

Pose: latest?cb=20161228171731 something like this if possible?

Additional Information: Just try to get close to the picture above? Could replace the watch thingy with a crusader's crossbow and the cane with an ubersaw maybe?

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/animal-jam-clans-1/images/7/78/Steampunk_plague_doctor_by_cthulhu_great-d61hv9y.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20161228171731 - link for the picture

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Profile picture

Class: Scout

Team: RED

Hats: Dead Of Night, Transparent Trousers, Pomade Prince, Hot Heels, & Digit Divulgers

Unusual Effects (if any): None

Pose: Similar to this pose but the camera is in front of the scout and the scout is facing on the camera in front of him and he is holding a Batsaber (Also can you make the batsaber color brown? If you can't, its okay)

Additional Information: Make it more of a Profile Picture instead of a poster. Also the bottom part of the scout is not shown, only up to the scout's hips.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Purely Personal

I missed your last Free SFM Poster Giveaway. I hope I'm not too late in this one.

On 13/01/2018 at 1:19 AM, sscourge said:

Class: Scout & Soldier

Team: BLU & RED respectively

Hats: Front Runner, Bonk Boy, Dead Of Night (orange) & Rebel Rouser (Team Spirit), Classified Coif, Marshal's Mutton Chops

Unusual Effects (if any): Scout has SBTWC & Orbiting Fire, Soldier has Sunbeams.

Pose: Soldier is throwing a rocket launcher aside and pulling out a Market Gardener, Scout is jumping from upper balcony to bash soldiers head in (Like Scout in Meet the Scout on heavy) with a Boston Basher.

Additional Information: Warhawk rocket launcher if possible, if not, then a Austrailium Festive RL.

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Entertainment (basically wallpaper)

If this does end up being too hard, I can always choose something else.

Here it is! The decorated rocket launcher was broken so i used the aussie one, i'm still gonna fix the skins and remake this poster :)

mjujZHY.jpg

1 hour ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

Here it is! The decorated rocket launcher was broken so i used the aussie one, i'm still gonna fix the skins and remake this poster :)

mjujZHY.jpg

It looks amazing man.

I would like to point out that you seem to have forgotten to paint the hats, but I can live with it.

You're awesome.

24 minutes ago, sscourge said:

It looks amazing man.

I would like to point out that you seem to have forgotten to paint the hats, but I can live with it.

You're awesome.

yeah, i did forgot the paints, i will had them with the skin next time

Class; Scout

Hats: Pomade Prince, Fast Learner (Summer)

Weapon: Boston Basher

Pose: Taunt Melee

Purpose: Wallpaper for my PC, maybe even profile pic

18 hours ago, sscourge said:

It looks amazing man.

You're awesome.

Added the paints, there you go

oNuuWnh.jpg

On 13/01/2018 at 1:53 AM, Trigger-Happy Moron said:

Hats: Festive Tree, Santarchimedes and Flashdance Footies

Unusual Effects (if any): Knifestorm on the Tree, Isotope on Medigun, and Holy Grail on pose

Pose: Meet the Medic pose

Additional Information: If possible, put Clover Camo'd skin on the Medigun. If not, no worries. 

Purpose (Trade/advertising or Personal): Personal

Here you go, I hope you like it :) And big thanks for the HUGE tip <3

Ypf10F4.jpg

11 minutes ago, Dat NuB [SFM] said:

Here you go, I hope you like it :) And big thanks for the HUGE tip <3

Ypf10F4.jpg

Hell yeah, dude. This is awesome. 

Archived