Add more filters to premium (good deal search)

The Real Flash

Basically, add an option to stop viewing bot sell orders. They are flooding the good deal page and its very hard to actually find a good deal. The bots have very less % discount and in most if not all cases, its not profitable at all. Just add an option to stop viewing them, ittl make the experiene much better and users can find actual good deals. The only reason I purchased premium was for the good deals but lately, bots are EVERYWHERE. Please consider this. Thanks.

5 hours ago, The Real Flash said:

Basically, add an option to stop viewing bot sell orders. They are flooding the good deal page and its very hard to actually find a good deal. The bots have very less % discount and in most if not all cases, its not profitable at all. Just add an option to stop viewing them, ittl make the experiene much better and users can find actual good deals. The only reason I purchased premium was for the good deals but lately, bots are EVERYWHERE. Please consider this. Thanks.

Or you just use the existing filters and set them to a bigger discount.

0bb6196ff0.jpg

https://backpack.tf/classifieds/deals?numeric=discount&comparison=gt&value=20&low=20

You can add more filters to narrow down your search.

4 hours ago, (TCFY)★Soaring Gem★ said:

How do you view the good deal page?

https://backpack.tf/classifieds/deals

It's in the header of every classified search: 15054d99e2.jpg

And I think you have to be premium to use it.

Well I am premium and I'm aware of that filter. Its just that even with that filter, bots still flood the pages. It would be really nice to have a filter for no bot sell orders to show.

Archived