Miniture nutella

i7-7700k CPU kaby lake

256gb SSD

Horizon zero dawn (PS4 PRO)

$100 gold class cinema gift card to share with my brother

$30 kmart and group gift card

Family also got a google home mini

And apparently my gf is bringing more presents back from America and europe :D

So its been pretty good this year after some disapointing christmas's before (partly my fault cause im indecisive), also will be buying myself a new phone (razer phone) upgrading from my 5s

So I'm very grateful and happy going into 2018! 

now i just need friends...

Ended up getting my wife an Amazon Echo, then went and bought one for myself for my office since I liked hers so much. Got her some new bras, a 2 TB external drive, Eagle Creek camping bags, and tickets to see the Foo Fighters in July. She got me some Sorel winter boots, a bass pedal, and a guitarlele. 

I bought myself a Collector's Ornament Armament because nobody likes me so I buy my own presents, but actually a couple of people got me presents on Steam this year which has never happened before. Then I got a Death Star Bluetooth speaker that levitates, an arcade cabinet, a new book, a Rolex, Rizzo jersey, some new Pop figures, and I got the girlfriend what she thinks is a real diamond 

1 hour ago, HarryG said:

I bought myself a Collector's Ornament Armament because nobody likes me so I buy my own presents, but actually a couple of people got me presents on Steam this year which has never happened before. Then I got a Death Star Bluetooth speaker that levitates, an arcade cabinet, a new book, a Rolex, Rizzo jersey, some new Pop figures, and I got the girlfriend what she thinks is a real diamond 

Cheapskate Harry strikes again....

Just now, SpotlightR said:

Cheapskate Harry strikes again....

I spent a total of 13 dollars on the lady there, which is 13 dollars more then i should have you know because she wasn't even a real girlfriend, she was a date there. You don't give a date a present there you know I have to save my money for the real girls there you know 

1 minute ago, HarryG said:

I spent a total of 13 dollars on the lady there, which is 13 dollars more then i should have you know because she wasn't even a real girlfriend, she was a date there. You don't give a date a present there you know I have to save my money for the real girls there you know 

Ya you see, I don't date statues, so

On 12/24/2017 at 6:35 PM, AwesomeMcCoolName said:

That's not a christmas then. 

Since when does Christmas Eve =/= Christmas?

Christmas Day and Christmas Eve are both part of Christmas.

well... my parents forgot to hide my gift so i saw it..

it was a 20$ steam wallet gift card and a Lenovo Legion G520B)

other than these idk what will it be.

On 12/27/2017 at 1:44 PM, FishtheFish said:

I got:

-Money from my parents

-A LEGO Batgirl keychain from my brother

Pretty happy with it! :^)

If you keep the lego batgirl keychain on your car keys I'll go buy one and do the same.

A pair of Adidas bags 

A pair of purple jackets 

A metric ton of t-shirts

An iPhone 7 Plus (more of a hand-me-down than a gift, really)

A vacuum mug

Extra expensive suit, tie and belt because I'm going to a wedding on Malaysia after New Years

A box full of obscure flavoured sodas
70 SGD to spend on video games

A gaming keyboard

7 hours ago, SpotlightR said:

If you keep the lego batgirl keychain on your car keys I'll go buy one and do the same.

I unfortunately do not own a car but I'll gladly PM you photographic evidence of me owning the keychain.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived