Backpack.tf Unusual Pricing Event Signup!

Teeny Tiny Cat

• Administrators

Hello again, and welcome! It's that time again, we're ready for another pricing event where we band together in teams to get as many unusual items updated as possible with great prizes at the end!

Please read this thread carefully before posting, if your post does not include the required information you WILL NOT BE ENTERED.

Sign-up rules:

In order to join the event, you need to post the following in this thread. PMs to individual mods or admins will be ignored, as we need this information all in one place.

• Your time zone
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)

It is important that you join the discord server so that you can be allocated to your team and communicate with them about your suggestions: https://discordapp.com/invite/j7cMkGF 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it stupid to sign up to join without bp premium? I'm thinking mainly about using the premium search function and how much harder it is to price without it.

3 minutes ago, Fahly said:

Is it stupid to sign up to join without bp premium? I'm thinking mainly about using the premium search function and how much harder it is to price without it.

I was in an event with a team where not everybody had premium and we gave those who did not have premium the IDs of items they could work on. So premium shouldn't be a requirement. It's enough if a few people per teams have it.

• Administrators
17 minutes ago, Fahly said:

We will spread premium users evenly between teams and mods will also provide histories if you need them. Premium isn't a requirement.

• Your time zone

GMT+1

6~

Free on weekends

• The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc)

14~ to 21~ Playing comp tf2 sometimes around 20.

• Your time zone

GMT + 1

Normally, 4 to 8 hours.

I'm awake all day, but mostly 7-23:30.

I will be asleep otherwise.

Thanks for doing another one of these, I really enjoyed the last couple of these!

Time zone: CST

Hours on per day: roughly half the day I'll be active during break. The only day I might see conflict is the 24th night and the entire 25th as it is

Christmas.   5-6 hrs

I usually am up late on my phone or laptop so I can participate during the night some time. Aswell as during the day most of the time.     10 am - 5pm

• Your time zone: CST 
  • Number of hours you have available to participate per day: 4-14 hours
  • The rough times of day you will be available in GMT (ie - are you awake all night or around in the day, etc): ~1:00 PM - 4:00 PM (Time I am available, may not be on through out all.)

• Administrators
1 minute ago, ѕιи said:

Have suggestions helpers already been picked? Because this year I'd prefer to stick on the sidelines and help that way.

You can do that if you'd like.

Time - central

Hours per day - 4-8 (Christmas break = no life) 

Im up mainly from 1 pm to like 4 am

Other notes

* I'm currently suspended but it will end a few days before the event starts

* I'm a premium user

Time zone: UTC+02:00

Number of hours you have available to participate per day: 26th of December - unknown, all of the other days, 10-16 hours.

The rough times of day you will be available in GMT: I base my sleeping schedule around the pricing event, but from around 9 am to around 11 pm.

Yey a 3rd pricing event :D

Count me in for the event ^_^ had so much fun and learned a lot in the last 2 events.. This one should and will be better

My Time Zone 

UTC+05:30 (India-Asia) 

No: of hours per day 
Well its holidays so 12+ hours a day 

I will be up and online from 6 or 7 in the morning to 11 or 12 at night can surely spend alot of time with my team 

Slight adjustment -- the prizes section has been amended to state that each point earned by a team will be rewarded with $0.50 Marketplace.tf credit, not $0.05

I'm not experimented, I can join a team as newbie.

• Your time zone 

GTM +1

8-14 hours per day

1 P.M to 11 P.M

Time Zone: PST

3-5 hours per day, can be online on discord helping other teammates for most of the day even if I am not at my computer.

24-26th might be a bit lower hours, 27-28 can probably be on more.

Availability:  Somewhere in the times 7 pm GMT - 9 am GMT

Time zone:

AEDT

GMT +11

Number of hours:

This will honestly change. Due to me being ~several hours ahead of the US my dates will slightly change.

Australian 24 - 25 Will be busy for me so maybe 1 or 4 hours.

25th will be busy due to Christmas. (Will be the 24th at the time for the US)

However after that I will be "free" for 8 - 12 hours after those dates.

Availability:

24th will be around 2pm - 5pm and then 9pm - 12am (Best case)

25th will be 9pm - 12am

26 - 29 Will hopefully be 9am - 12am. (however this time will be spaced out due to other activities, but can be available for anytime between these times) 

• Administrators

Time Zone: EST (Eastern Standard Time)

Number of Hours:

• 24th - At least 3, don't know exact number
  • 25th - At least 2, don't know exact number
  • 26th - At least 3, don't know exact number
  • 27th - Very little, as I'll be driving for 6 hours
  • 28th - At least 3, don't know exact number

Availability: 2pm GMT - 5am GMT (9am EST - Midnight EST). Exact times will depend on what I'm doing. I'll be on vacation visiting family, so most of my time of the 25th, 27th, and 28th will be late at night.

• Your time zone
    • Pacific Time Zone
    • Between 2-4 I have winter break :D
    • 5pm GMT - 8am GMT (9am PST - 12am PST)
  • Other
    • I don't have bp.tf premium
    • This is my 1st time doing something like this
    • I'm pretty familiar with how pricing works though

My Time Zone: (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)

Number of Hours Available: Most likely from 10 AM - 11 PM (With some windows of time being occupied by family and friends on Christmas Day and Christmas Eve, so I may not be on the forums at this time.)

Numbers of Hours Available to Participate: Most likely somewhere between 2 - 4 hours but most of this time will likely be spent on Discord.

Things to Note: I have been out of the main trade scene for roughly a year a half to two years but have specialized in Unique level cosmetics and unique Stranges rather than Unusuals and has been the unfortunate victim of a few scams in my time, but I've also had a few successful suggestions go through over the years, some without proper documentation for some reason. So I may be a tad naive but I'm willing to learn and seem to have some good ideas.

Still, mostly a learning trader here but I'm excited to participate.

Archived