Dr.Disrespect admits to cheating and is taking some time off.

JayTuut

Best clip I've found of it here

He seems so sad and just needs to focus on his family. I feel bad for him but at the same time... it was his choice he made. I hope he comes back a better person though.

40 minutes ago, Diamond jozu said:

when i saw cheated,i thought he used hacks but he cheated on his wife.what a cocksucker!

I think its better that he was caught cheating with his wife. Cause if was in gaming his gaming career would be over. No one would think he's legit anymore.

59 minutes ago, pewpewAttack said:

I think its better that he was caught cheating with his wife. Cause if was in gaming his gaming career would be over. No one would think he's legit anymore.

...So cheating on your wife is better than cheating in a game, because cheating in a game ruins your image?

What kind of drugs are you on?
More importantly, where can I get some?

1 hour ago, Diamond jozu said:

when i saw cheated,i thought he used hacks but he cheated on his wife.what a cocksucker!

Your english makes this sentence so much funnier

4 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

...So cheating on your wife is better than cheating in a game, because cheating in a game ruins your image?

What kind of drugs are you on?
More importantly, where can I get some?

Unlike you and me, he and his family makes a living based on the revenue he earns through gaming. Unless you want his entire family living in a cardboard box then yes its more important. I hope his wife forgives him and they move forward but that's up to her and we should respect her decision regardless.

6 minutes ago, pewpewAttack said:

Unlike you and me, he and his family makes a living based on the revenue he earns through gaming. Unless you want his entire family living in a cardboard box then yes its more important. I hope his wife forgives him and they move forward but that's up to her and we should respect her decision regardless.

There are other jobs in the world, my guy

He may not be as passionate about whatever else he'd do as he is with gaming, but to imply that he's unable to make money without a career in gaming is outright stupid.

12 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

There are other jobs in the world, my guy

He may not be as passionate about whatever else he'd do as he is with gaming, but to imply that he's unable to make money without a career in gaming is outright stupid.

u are so smart and wise and I completely agree with you.

There is no excuse for cheating, his apology won't undo it and suddenly make the world a better place but at least he's got the guts to admit it. I hope his wife forgives him and it was his last "accident".

5 hours ago, ḎℰѦÐ! Boom said:

Your english makes this sentence so much funnier

meant to put the inconverted commas at the word cheated

Archived