Killstreak unusual?

Nikres

I'm not entirely sure how these killstreak unusuals are priced. I have one personally, and the hat itself (with the unusual effect) is worth about 14 keys. Does anyone know how I should price this  spec killstreak unusual, and if anyone would actually have a demand for them.

some have prices based on market while some dont.generally,skillstreaked hats/hats or other items dont have an actual price.a couple years ago,valve screwed up with the killstreak drops in mvm allowing it to be as universal kits meaning it can be used on any items.this happened on spec and prof ks.they cost a fuck ton of money since it was glitched but there was alot of this dropped so imo,dont rise the price too much.it depends how much it can be.its like spells.rn you have a spec ks smoking waxy wayfinder and trying to sell it for 50 keys.thats too much.you can go for like 20 keys max

Spec KS on hats is almost useless, almost noone would like to pay extra for something that do nothing. you can see in classified that there are many sellers for unusual hats with spec ks and they give them almost for free (ks on hats). Only exception is Bonk Helmet which is only known hat which can have sheen (on bonk cans), i own one myself btw.

From other items worth to have glitched spec ks on i would list: spellbooks (like secret diary, spellbook magazine or just stock spellbook) which count ks when killing someone with spell, any damage dealing weapon which doesnt have own ks (Saxxy, Prinny Machete, Crossing Guard, maybe new pyro weapons), any other weapon non dealing damage weapons but able to have sheen like sandviches, sappers, jarate, jumpers etc.

Edit: https://backpack.tf/classifieds?killstreak_tier=2%2C3&slot=misc

In my opinion you have no chance to sell your hat for 50 keys (when without ks its worth only 11 lol), i wouldnt expect to get for it more than 15.

31 minutes ago, Pyotoru said:

Spec KS on hats is almost useless, almost noone would like to pay extra for something that do nothing. you can see in classified that there are many sellers for unusual hats with spec ks and they give them almost for free (ks on hats). Only exception is Bonk Helmet which is only known hat which can have sheen (on bonk cans), i own one myself btw.

From other items worth to have glitched spec ks on i would list: spellbooks (like secret diary, spellbook magazine or just stock spellbook) which count ks when killing someone with spell, any damage dealing weapon which doesnt have own ks (Saxxy, Prinny Machete, Crossing Guard, maybe new pyro weapons), any other weapon non dealing damage weapons but able to have sheen like sandviches, sappers, jarate, jumpers etc.

Edit: https://backpack.tf/classifieds?killstreak_tier=2%2C3&slot=misc

In my opinion you have no chance to sell your hat for 50 keys (when without ks its worth only 11 lol), i wouldnt expect to get for it more than 15.

This really helps, thank you. I wanna start getting into the trading scene so this is a good wake up call lol.

Archived