It's about time.

rebuuber

Not sure if I'm still in time

class: scout

Team: any

Loadout: whoopee cap (Australium gold), dead of night(light)(australium gold), Graybanns(style 1)(australium gold), australium scattergun, eye effect cerebral discharge (manndarin) if you want to add it.

Pose: any

Map: any

The map with the most votes was Upward, with 5 votes!

Doublecross and Kong King had 2 votes each, and the rest of the maps had only one (not counting those that said any map was fine).

Hope I'm not late, oh gosh

-Your class: Pyro

-Your team: Red

-Your loadout (with or without weapons and unusuals): Handyman's handle (Disco beat down), Dead of night (Dark, hide grenades), cute suit and the Thermal Thruster & Aussie axetinguisher

-Your pose (you can arrange a specific pose with a friend of yours if you'd like): Flying about

-The map (why?): The best map, 2fort invasion. Because that has to be the best mpa ever made

Just now, ☆ToxicJaffas☆ trade.tf said:

Hope I'm not late, oh gosh

-Your class: Pyro

-Your team: Red

-Your loadout (with or without weapons and unusuals): Handyman's handle (Disco beat down), Dead of night (Dark, hide grenades), cute suit and the Thermal Thruster & Aussie axetinguisher

-Your pose (you can arrange a specific pose with a friend of yours if you'd like): Flying about

-The map (why?): The best map, 2fort invasion. Because that has to be the best mpa ever made

Never mind, noticed there were two pages

Hey guys, I sadly won't be able to upload the poster on the 31st/1st since I've got some work to do regarding other stuff. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish it before the 10th of January, but I'm so, so sorry I wasn't able to do it on time.

4 hours ago, uber! said:

Hey guys, I sadly won't be able to upload the poster on the 31st/1st since I've got some work to do regarding other stuff. I'm pretty sure I'll be able to finish it before the 10th of January, but I'm so, so sorry I wasn't able to do it on time.

Take all the time you need buddy. No one is paying for this poster, just something nice you're doing for the community. :csdsmile:

• 1 month later...
2 minutes ago, Lemon|0_o said:

Has the project been abandoned, or is it just taking a while? Just wondering since it's been over a month now. 

Not abandoned yet, but I've been making progress much slower than I would've wanted to. I'm over halfway done, and I seriously don't know how much longer it's gonna take.

HYPEHYPEHYPE

I've finished all your requests, but I'm gonna add some more people to the poster because I'm ambitious as hell and I want this to be my biggest image to date. I rendered the image in 1440p (because 1080p makes it lose a lot of detail) without any lighting or post-processing, so there's gonna be clipping errors that are gonna be fixed in photoshop. The final image will be 4k at least, don't worry.

There's a lot of space around the image because I don't know where I'm gonna fit everyone else. Tell me if you are satisfied with the poses and stuff, and please also tell me if there's something wrong!

Take a look, and let me know what you think:

GBG9IfZ.jpg

19 hours ago, uber! said:

HYPEHYPEHYPE

I've finished all your requests, but I'm gonna add some more people to the poster because I'm ambitious as hell and I want this to be my biggest image to date. I rendered the image in 1440p (because 1080p makes it lose a lot of detail) without any lighting or post-processing, so there's gonna be clipping errors that are gonna be fixed in photoshop. The final image will be 4k at least, don't worry.

There's a lot of space around the image because I don't know where I'm gonna fit everyone else. Tell me if you are satisfied with the poses and stuff, and please also tell me if there's something wrong!

GBG9IfZ.jpg

Damn! it looks amazing. Nice work. Can you just add the team spirit paint to the large luchador of the heavy with baloons please. Other than that, everything seems perfect to me

On 12/02/2018 at 12:42 PM, uber! said:

HYPEHYPEHYPE

GBG9IfZ.jpg

Perfect, even though it's not finished. It's worth the wait for sure! 

• 4 months later...
On 2/12/2018 at 1:42 AM, uber! said:

HYPEHYPEHYPE

GBG9IfZ.jpg

This looks great, even I made it

Archived