It's about time.

rebuuber

Time for a big ol' giant poster to conmemorate my absence throughout the entire year!

Some of you might remember the giant new years' poster from last year, and I'm back to do it again, this time with a couple weeks of anticipation. There's no limit to the amount of people that can be in it, AND it's free too! (but donating a bit of metal or something else is always appreciated)

If you want to be here, leave a comment that says:

-Your class

-Your team

-Your loadout (with or without weapons and unusuals)

-Your pose (you can arrange a specific pose with a friend of yours if you'd like)

-The map (why?)

This time it doesn't have to be on black_void, so tell me where you'd like for it to take place.

On December 25th, I'll count the votes for the maps and close submissions, so I have a week's time to do everything. I'll do my best to upload the poster on new year's eve. If there are technical difficulties, I'll upload it a day later or earlier.

Let's do it one more time!

Class: Scout

Team: Blu

Loadout: Spellbound Milkman, Arcana bonk boy, weight room warmer and an Aussie scattergun

Pose: No particular pose, as long as it looks decent it's fine with me.

Map: Upward

Thanks!

Class: Soldier

Loadout: Darkblaze Honcho's Headgear (chromatic preferred but A Deep Commitment to Purple can work if needed this applies to the whole loadout) , All-father, Diplomat, aussie rocket 

Pose: No particular pose 

thanks!

Class: Engineer

Team: Red

Loadout: Texas Ten Gallon, Dogfighter (Noble Hatter's Violet), Summer Shades (Radigan Conagher Brown)

Pose: Rancho Relaxo

Map: Badlands (CP)

Thanks!

Loadout: Towering Pillar of Summer Shades

Pose: Running with primary weapon

Map: koth_harvest

Thank you so much!

Class: Demoman

Loadout: Killer Exclusive Nuts n Bolts, Bearded Bombardier, Buck-turner All stars 

Pose: Running with primary (iron bomber)

Map: Suijin

Soldier

-RED

-Stare From Beyond Drs. Dapper Topper (Mann co. Orange),  Classified Coif, Mutton Chops. Festive Rocket Launcher.

Skeet Shooting with the Rocket Launcher (or just simply standing looking at everyone disapprovingly)

-Mann Manor

Class: Heavy

Team: Blue

Loadout: Gabe Glasses, Siberian Sweater (An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge), The Unshaved Bear

Pose: Showdown Taunt

Loadout: Sunbeams Woolen Warmer, Morning Glory Antlers, Siberian Sweater, Duck Journal

Pose: Hugging Ausi MiniGun (Generic taunt)

Map: 2Fort because it's always gonna be the greatest map ever :)

PS - Timeless toppers rock ;)

Sniipr

GBH Tough Stuff Muffs

Terror Watt Yellow Belt

Peace Sign Veil

(All painted white)

Energy Orb Purple Range (BS)

Pick a pose, any pose.

Swiftwater.

Team: Blue

Loadout: Ooze Hunter In Darkness, Airborne Attire and Flashdance Footies

Pose: Any pose will do

Map: upwards

Excited for it!!!

Class: Sniper

Loadout: Morning Glory Cold Killer, Spectral Spectrum Bruiser's bandanna, Dead of night Style: White, Shooting star

Pose: Competitive Winner Stance

Map: Whatever's best

-Class: Heavy

-Team: RED

-Loadout: Football Helmet (Searing Plasma), Weight Room Warmer (Australium Gold), Jungle Booty, Carbonado botkiller minigun

-Pose: Surprise me!

-Map: Surprise me!

Ow shit, this is a one time opportunity (even tho I was on the one of last year), I need to jump on it!

Heavy (Red)

Neutron Star Mo'Horn, Orbiting Planets Large Luchador, Siberian Tigerstripe (Purple)

Floating (like he would in space)

I don't have any preferences, I leave this to the others

Amaze me one more time, SFM God ;)

• Administrators

-Scout

-Blu

-Baker Boy (After Eight and SBTWC effect), Bonk Boy (Distinctive lack of hue and stormy storm), Thrilling Tracksuit

-If you want to add weps, Shot to Hell Scattergun, Black Dahlia pistol

-Pose is your choice. I'd prefer Double Cross for the map.

Class: Medic

Loadout: 

Tough Stuff Muffs (Montreal Style) w/ Death at Dusk

Medical Monarch (Style 1)

Ruffled Ruprecht

Festive Specialized Killstreak Medi Gun w/ Villainous Violet

Pose: Healing somebody I guess

Map: Koth_King - It's a nice looking map imo

Class: Engineer

Team: BLU

Loadout:

-Industrial Festivizer

-Face Full of Festive

-Stocking Stuffer

Pose: Sitting on-top of a level 3, riding it similar to the Bucking Bronco taunt

Map: pl_badwater_snowy found here https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=562822030

Since its an end-of-year thing I think all the snow would make sense, even if not everywhere gets snow.

Classes: Soldier, Scout and Engineer 

Cosmetics: (Engineer) Big Country , Dogfighter, Croaking Hazard, (Scout) Jungle Jersey, Mutton Mann ( Paint:Ye olde rustic color) chucklenuts, El jefe and Summer shades (Paint:White) , (Soldier) Cold Snap coat (Paint: Lack of hue), Compatriot 

Map: any map with trees and grass in the background (basically jungle maps or tropical ones)

pose: just like in this picture. Soldier on the left(compatriot on the left shoulder of Soldier,  Scout(chucklenuts to be on the head of scout) on the middle and engineer to the right. 

lupin_iii_goemon_jigen_by_luis4ngel-d7we

Class: Spy

Loadout: - Brown Bomber, Amaranthine effect, Hipster style, painted A Deep Commitment to Purple

- Puffy Provocateur, painted An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge

- Catastrophic Companions, painted An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge

Pose: I don't have one so I let you decide

Map: Doublecross

Loadout: Capo's Capper with Green Black Hole, Airborne Attire, and the Macho Mann, all painted An Extraordinary Abundance of Tinge

Pose: Holding up a Robot Heavy Head like in the promotional poster for MvM as pictured below

Map: Degroot Keep

mannup.jpg

Archived