Sign in to follow this  
ḎℰѦÐ! Boom

Application: ḎℰѦÐ! Boom [FORUM]

ḎℰѦÐ! Boom    541
ḎℰѦÐ! Boom

Your age: 18 since october :D 

Your geographical location: Australia (Sydney)

How long have you been using backpack.tf: Hmm, not sure but my first suggestion was over 4 years ago, so I'm gonna say 4-5 years.

Time you are able to devote to moderation on a daily/weekly basis: I'm on the forums everyday, scanning it for multiple hours a day, so I'd say like 3 hours everyday? Maybe more? I always refresh it

Why you want to be a moderator?: Because I believe that the site needs more moderation, especially when the northern hemisphere is asleep. And I do not think only one mod can handle the amount of spam or scams it recieves.

Are you currently an admin/mod elsewhere?: This question is a bit vague. On any other forums? Not that I know of though I have made around 5 of my own forums back in the day for certain groups. But I do admin/mod steam groups, gmod/csgo servers and etc. Have also owned my own tf2 (DR) csgo (surf) gmod (TTT and darkrp) server before.

Past experiences as an admin/mod: Listed above I guess. I've been moderator/co-owner/owner/admin/headadmin of many csgo/tf2/gmod servers.

Have you ever been trade banned or tagged as a scammer on steamrep?: No

Include any additional information that could help you: I've been on the forums since 2014, and am always active :) 

Include a link to your backpack.tf profile: https://backpack.tf/u/76561197999173629

ḎℰѦÐ! Boom    541
ḎℰѦÐ! Boom

Closing since backpack is not taking forum moderators at this moment :(