why was this rating removed?

Diamond jozu

made a negative rating on this user

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198243238038

the report was price manipulation or lying what the price was

i had printscreened the evidence and sent it via gyazo with no edits but removed.

to be more specific,basically i was selling a csgo knife worth 32 keys and made a post on the tf2 steam discussion that im looking for offers.this user sent me an offer of his unusual employee of the mmph with aces high for my knife.his unusual was worth only 16-17 keys on bp.tf and that price was 3 months ago but in the message of the trade offer by him,he said 'my unu is worth 50 keys on bp.tf'.

that clearly is lying.a careless trader would've done the trade and realized he screwed up.the only mistake i may see is due to not sending it on the right account.you see,the trade offer i received was on my alt account,not this account.

2 hours ago, Diamond jozu said:

made a negative rating on this user

https://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198243238038

the report was price manipulation or lying what the price was

i had printscreened the evidence and sent it via gyazo with no edits but removed.

to be more specific,basically i was selling a csgo knife worth 32 keys and made a post on the tf2 steam discussion that im looking for offers.this user sent me an offer of his unusual employee of the mmph with aces high for my knife.his unusual was worth only 16-17 keys on bp.tf and that price was 3 months ago but in the message of the trade offer by him,he said 'my unu is worth 50 keys on bp.tf'.

that clearly is lying.a careless trader would've done the trade and realized he screwed up.the only mistake i may see is due to not sending it on the right account.you see,the trade offer i received was on my alt account,not this account.

I think the user ratings only for risky trading. In this scenario, it would be sharking(attempted price manipulation), and should be under the report. However, eh, I don't know. The reports for sharking seem to be buried, I did a report on THE sharker with valid evidence, it got buried.

Just now, RED265 said:

I think the user ratings only for risky trading. In this scenario, it would be sharking(attempted price manipulation), and should be under the report. However, eh, I don't know. The reports for sharking seem to be buried, I did a report on THE sharker with valid evidence, it got buried.

im pretty sure sharking is bannable on bp.tf.not steamrep

Trust ratings are for trades that require some sort of risk involved (cash, BTC)

If you feel the user was involved in a sharking situation, report it, but it has nothing to do with a risky trade.

Ratings should honestly include this stuff also. Attempts of clear lying or manipulation are something to be taken into account if someone would be doing a risky trade with them.

• Administrators

You have already had this conversation with a mod: https://backpack.tf/notifications/thread/view/59f356bccf6c7528c81f2e13

Why are you making a thread about it? Your rating had insufficient proof, as you were told. You've replaced it with more proof and it has not been removed. What is the issue here?

Archived