Price check on a S.Air Strike with halloween spells attached!

Yubs

How much would you value this:

Strange Air Strike

- Pumpkin bombs and Exorcism attached

I recieved an offer for a key, so I'd rather ask here if that deal should be ok or not.

I'm not quite familiar with halloween spell trading as you might think.

Thanks

If the guy is offering to give you his air strike for the key, don't take it. I don't see it getting anything more than 10 ref, realistically. Assuming you're ok with holding onto it for a while. Pumpkin bombs and exorcism don't usually add a whole lot to an item's value, unless you stumble across someone who wants those spells specifically.

If it's your air strike and the guy's offering you a key for it, take it and run for the hills.

21 minutes ago, Weedoof said:

If the guy is offering to give you his air strike for the key, don't take it. I don't see it getting anything more than 10 ref, realistically. Assuming you're ok with holding onto it for a while. Pumpkin bombs and exorcism don't usually add a whole lot to an item's value, unless you stumble across someone who wants those spells specifically.

If it's your air strike and the guy's offering you a key for it, take it and run for the hills.

Alright, then! Thanks for the advice,!

I'm currently at the second situation you proposed (I'm selling the air strike)., so I'll try to take that offer as soon as possible, then.

Archived