Future of War Paints?

Tamamushiiro

So I was looking around for a strange unusual shahanshah, until I realized that there were literally none. That left me with the option of buying a strange unusual war paint and using it on a shahanshah.

Here's the question.

Would it be wiser to wait a while for the prices to drop further so I can buy one for <125 keys, or are the prices going to stay at their current level now?

Also, if I did buy a S. U. War Paint for 125 keys and used it on a shahanshah, would I be able to price the shahanshah for 125? (Assuming that all other conditions are met)

3 hours ago, Tamamushiiro said:

Also, if I did buy a S. U. War Paint for 125 keys and used it on a shahanshah, would I be able to price the shahanshah for 125? (Assuming that all other conditions are met)

No.  War Paint can be applied to any one of ~44 weapons.  Once applied to a Shahanshah, it loses the ability to be applied to ~40 better weapons.

As far as whether you should do it?  Do it if you don't mind having a weapon that is unlikely to sell for more than a fraction of the cost to make it, then sure.  But if you're worried about profit or getting a good deal, stick to something more profitable like opening cases or lighting money on fire and flushing it down the toilet.

On 11/16/2017 at 9:38 AM, Tamamushiiro said:

So I was looking around for a strange unusual shahanshah, until I realized that there were literally none. That left me with the option of buying a strange unusual war paint and using it on a shahanshah.

Here's the question.

Would it be wiser to wait a while for the prices to drop further so I can buy one for <125 keys, or are the prices going to stay at their current level now?

No.  The War Paint and the sword are two different items.  You'd need an actual sale for the sword in order to price it.  And yes, the paint will drastically lose value once applied.

Archived