Backpack.tf Secret Santa Announcement

HarryG

14 hours ago, ThePickleCat said:

sign me up plx. Harry has me blocked? I don't think we've ever even had a 1 on 1 interaction

This must have been something on your end, seems you resolved whatever it was because I just now saw your comment on my profile 

18 hours ago, Happysedits said:

Im in from my alt

I've PM'ed you on Steam because this response confused me, please respond as soon as you see it.

Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Sᴀɴᴛᴀ

(P.S. It seems I am unable to comment on Harry's profile so I'll just post my request here)

8 hours ago, Bunny the Fluffy Slay3r said:

Add me to this secret thing called Santa..... it seems I can't comment on Harry's profile, but I'll keep on trying

5 hours ago, Aᴜᴛʜᴏᴘɪᴜs™ said:

Rᴇǫᴜᴇsᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴ ᴛᴏ Sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ Sᴀɴᴛᴀ

(P.S. It seems I am unable to comment on Harry's profile so I'll just post my request here)

Everyone that has commented on this forum post has been added up until this point. For the record, Bunny was on my block list but has been unblocked for this event and I don't know what Authopius' issue was as he was not blocked and people commented on my profile after his post. Regardless you both have been added along with everyone else and should therefore have no problems adding me on Dec. 1 .  

-HarryG

Everyone that has posted thus far has been added to the event except for Elastic. Elastic, you have a -trust on backpack.tf for apparently scamming a bill's hat off of somebody after promising them battle.net account credentials as well as a pending report on Steamrep with evidence provided of you burying a 1000 dollar unusual in a very low level trade in an apparent attempt to scam it as well. You won't be added at all, needless to say.

Archived