One-time premium search option

diamond_boots

Basically the idea is that you could pay a few ref for a few minutes (say 10) of access to ownership info on premium searches. Mostly for those people who don't trade enough for premium to be worth their money, but want to find a specific item for whatever reason.

59 minutes ago, Super_Pizza said:

Basically the idea is that you could pay a few ref for a few minutes (say 10) of access to ownership info on premium searches. Mostly for those people who don't trade enough for premium to be worth their money, but want to find a specific item for whatever reason.

i feel like that will let scammers find recently unboxed hats so they can scam/shark more

Just now, saveriocello said:

i feel like that will let scammers find recently unboxed hats so they can scam/shark more

Fair point, and there would definitely need to be something done to counter that. Perhaps it could be limited to once a month and/or only unlocked if your account has existed for a certain amount of time.

5 minutes ago, Super_Pizza said:

Fair point, and there would definitely need to be something done to counter that. Perhaps it could be limited to once a month and/or only unlocked if your account has existed for a certain amount of time.

maybe only when you have legit +rep u can get access to that feature once a month

3 minutes ago, saveriocello said:

maybe only when you have legit +rep u can get access to that feature once a month

I like that idea.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/12/2017 at 9:58 PM, saveriocello said:

It's not like sharks don't have and use premium search. If there are reasons not to do it, this is not one of them.

Archived