TF2 Trading Enhanced - A new chrome script

JayTuut

Made by my friend Yeti Jury

Steam group

This extension adds additional features to enahnce your trading experience on backpack.tf, outpost.tf and steam.

You can do things like:

- Searching for halloween spelled items on Backpack.tf and Outpost.tf.

- Add multiple keys or refined metal on the steam trade offer page by adding values on the field

- On Backpack.tf, you can select 'see inventory' in order to see them in the users' inventory. so that you can choose to see them in-game (may plan to change this feature into inspect in-game instead)

- On Outpost.tf, if you select an item, it has a history button so that you the history of the item on backpack.tf

- On a steam profile page, rep.tf button is added on a profile page so the user can easily check.

And more!

Future additions coming:

- Backpack.tf prices on outpost (YES ITS COMING BACK LADIES AND GENTLEMEN)

- Squashing bugs

- And whatever you can suggest!

Chrome store link:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tf2-trading-enhanced/ceplnfffelfmoahckkalagpmipjfcncc

• Administrators
6 minutes ago, Mrs TS said:

Is this a remake of the extension that people were told not to use recently, or something totally new?

If you are referring to Steam Inventory Helper (SIH), this looks to be something completely new.

1 hour ago, Mrs TS said:

But, is this one considered safe then?

I would assume so, as apps that go on the chrome store have to go through a reviewing process (before they are accepted), and even then if something sneaks through, enough reports of "abuse" will get it taken down anyway.

The developer vouches for it and I don't think he's one to do that.

But I think it's pretty safe, no problems yet.

Theres one that does some things this one does which is enhanced steam (the one ur thinking of that got the virus sort of thing was Steam Inventory Helper) which you can see here:

http://www.enhancedsteam.com/

But thats for steam ,this is a new op script, I'm just mostly excited for the bp.tf prices on outpost coming back.

This extension adds additional features to enahnce your trading experience on backpack.tf, outpost.tf and steam.

>enahnce

>outpost.tf

This is from  the first sentence of the description. The grammatical errors continue.

On Outpost.tf, if you select an item, it has a history button so that you the history of the item on backpack.tf

>so that you the history of the item

It has a changelog from 0.12-1.0, yet 5 users and one 5 star review with no comment.

---

There are some things that are suspicious about this, but there could be some reasonable explanations.

It could've been a private script before, and the dev only had personal notes which were not written for the public. This would explain the low ratings/users (yet having many different versions), as well as the errors in the description.

I will probably steer clear for now. We'll see how this goes.

---

I would like to make it clear that I am not accusing anyone of anything. I'm just stating my thoughts.

45 minutes ago, Apo said:

TL:DR

The guys native language is not english, pretty sure its spanish?

Also it was only just put up on chrome store or made public to my knowledge

But we'll see how it goes considering it really only came out today.

23 hours ago, Apo said:

history of the item

"

(Thanks Apo for noticing my spelling/grammar mistakes lol)"

ur in the desc on the chrome store now lmao

Archived